Exodus 8: 8• Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron, and said, Intreat the LORD, that he may take away the frogs from me, and from my people; and I will let the people go, that they may do sacrifice unto the LORD
Exodus 8: 9• And Moses said unto Pharaoh, Glory over me: when shall I intreat for thee, and for thy servants, and for thy people, to destroy the frogs from thee and thy houses, that they may remain in the river only?
Exodus 8:10• And he said, To morrow. And he said, Be it according to thy word: that thou mayest know that there is none like unto the LORD our God.
Exodus 8:11• And the frogs shall depart from thee, and from thy houses, and from thy servants, and from thy people; they shall remain in the river only.
Exodus 8:12• And Moses and Aaron went out from Pharaoh: and Moses cried unto the LORD because of the frogs which he had brought against Pharaoh.
Exodus 8:13• And the LORD did according to the word of Moses; and the frogs died out of the houses, out of the villages, and out of the fields.
INTRODUCTION• When God appoints a man He makes the words of the man powerful and effective. When He called Moses He promised to be with his mouth though he stammers.
INTRO.• When he interceded on behalf of Pharaoh the bible said, “And the LORD did according to the word of Moses” Exodus 8:13.
1. GOD LISTENS TO WHAT WE SAY• Moses interceded on behalf of Israel, when they disobeyed at the entering of the promised land because they were afraid of the giants in the land; “And the LORD said, I have pardoned according to thy word.” Numbers 14:15-19
2. GOD WATCHS OVER WHAT WE SAY• “And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground” 1Samuel 3:19.
3. GOD USES WHAT WE SAY• When Elisha prayed concerning the attacking Syrian army the Scripture recorded that God smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha 2Kings 6:18.
4. GOD CONFIRMS WHAT WE SAY• “Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer , and he that formed thee from the womb,- - - That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers, - - - -” Isaiah 44:24-26.
5. GOD EXPECTS YOU TO BELIEVE WHAT WE SAY• This is what Jehoshaphat said to Israel at the face of enemy intimidation, “- - - Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper” 2Chronicles 20:20.; Heb. 4:2