• Dublin is the capital of Ireland
• It is in the east of Ireland near the river Liffey
• The river Liffey across
• The population of Dublin is
• The name of Dublin means
“Black Lagoon” in Irish
• The history of Dublin starts in the 140 a.C. when
the Greek astronomer Ptolomeo said
“There are people living here”
• The Greeks build a monastery called Glendalough
• But the city was invaded for the Vikings in 841 d.C.
• In Dublin people speaks 2 languages
Dublin has got so many
• Samuel Beckett Bridge
• Trinity College
• Custom House
• Dublin Castle
• O'Connell Bridge
• Convention Centre Dublin.
• In Dublin people loves traditional sports like
• A traditional character of the mythology of Dublin is
• The Leprechaun is like an Ireland fairy. They are
famous because they have got a cauldron with
money at the finish of the rainbow. And they give
• Into the flag of Dublin there is a harp and
• The harp is the national symbol of Ireland and
it is in his coin: the Irish euro
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.