Taino Consultants Inc.
• Healthcare Consulting Firm founded in 1995
• Certified By the Small Business Administration under the 8(a)
• Certified as a Veteran Owned Business
• Over 18 years working for healthcare professionals
What is Compliance
• In its basic form compliance means conformance to a rule or
• Normally compliance plans require:
Responsible party to implement and update
• Due to the increasing number of regulations organizations are
continuously looking for tools to simplify these processes.
• Taino Consultants Inc. (TC Inc.) compliance software is a webbased policy manager that organizes, updates and tracks
• Major Components include:
• User Documents
Users can be given access to all policies on the system, to just one
tab/folder, or to any number in between.
Protected by state-of-the art security features. These include a LinuxUsers can be given access to all policies on the system, to just one
ASP Security Securitybased firewall, secure socket layer (SSL) encryption,tab/folder, or to any
number in between.
transaction by state-of-the art security features. These include a Linux-based firewall,
Protected keys, and randomized document file names.
secure socket layer (SSL) encryption, randomized single transaction keys, and
Housed in a world-classnames. center. The center is designed to withstand
randomized document file
a direct hit from a Category 5 hurricaneisand canto withstand a direct hit
Housed in a world-class data center. The center designed supply its own power.
from a Category 5 hurricane and can supply its own power. Moreover, document
Physical Security Moreover, document storage and policies can be replicated/mirrored via
storage and policies can be
multiple similar centers replicated/mirrored via multiple similar centers across the
across the country.
Our Our systemand security features where designed based on the Navy’s guidelines on
system and security features where designed based on the Navy’s
handling on handling classified documents and HIPAA. Our own policies
guidelines classified documents and HIPAA. Our own policies and procedures have been
updated in accordance with the Omnibus Rule requirements and our team ensures we
and review all policies and procedures as regulatoryaccordance with the Omnibus Rule
procedures have been updated in guidance is released.
requirements and our team ensures we review all policies and procedures
By having the ability to maintain policies and
as regulatory guidance is released. key document in our software we have
become part of the disaster preparedness component of all of our Clients. Our system
provides clients the means to securely store and quickly key document in our
By having the ability to maintain policies andrecover their electronic files.
software we have become part of the disaster preparedness component
of all of our Clients. Our system provides clients the means to securely
store and quickly recover their electronic files.
Technical Summary- Continuation
The Search feature provides quick access to policies using criteria such as
Users can be granted access to all policies in the system, to just one section,
or anything in between. A client-side system administrator can give
permanent or temporary access to anyone inside or outside the
Cost-effective solution to clients’ policies management needs. The system
handles most files and provides access to the same from multiple screens
therefore reducing the need for physical files and copies within the
The system can be accessed 24 hours a day/7 days a week via the Internet.
The system can store any type of electronic file. Authorized users can open
these files provided they have the necessary software.
Configurable to emulate the client’s current filing system.
The system accommodates any number of documents and simultaneous
• File Transfer Security
• Linux-based Firewall, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption
• Randomized Single Transaction Keys
• Randomized Document File Names
• Object-Level Security
• File Access Security Controlled by Client
• Files Usage History (Audit Trails)
• User interface that, somewhat resembling an automobile's
dashboard, organizes and presents information in a way that is
easy to read.
• Modules or licenses are product specific. Each Client may
select any number of modules to buy. Modules can be custom
named although for simplicity sake Taino Consultants Inc. has
named every module based on the program or regulation they
• This section has all the available policies to the customers.
• Policies are under constant review and updated as needed.
• Forms facilitate actions in a standard format.
• Forms also facilitate training and increases efficiency.
• Therefore, each Policy module has a section of forms that
correspond to the policies covered in that particular module.
• All forms are designed as PDF fillable documents
• The User Document Section is a document management
repository where Organizations can upload and save
documents within the system.
• We are constantly upgrading our software and thru the
Resources section we provide our Clients additional
information and resources where they can find assistance to
complete their Compliance Requirements.
• Security Reminders via e-mail
• Healthcare Business Updates
• Dashboard messages
• Upgrades & updates
• Software updates & upgrades are included with the subscription
Simple to use
Reminders on a monthly basis
Forms to facilitate Compliance with policies
Integrated Document Management System
Updated by healthcare professionals on an on-going basis
For more information contact Dr. Delgado: