Flash Player 9 (or above) is needed to view presentations.
We have detected that you do not have it on your computer. To install it, go here.
The following presentation will review the challenges of Information Communication and Technology (ICT) and eGovernment IT Infrastructure operations in the GCC area and how the usage of Managed …
The following presentation will review the challenges of Information Communication and Technology (ICT) and eGovernment IT Infrastructure operations in the GCC area and how the usage of Managed Services delivers unique business value. eGovernment sector continues to be one of the most aggressive areas in which Government invest in ICT industry trying drive better services to citizens, introduce new services and leverage the latest technologies.
In the GCC these eGovernment challenges and dynamics are further compounded by:
• Non-Agile and slow technical support
• High turnover of skilled technical resources
• Difficulty in staying current with the latest technical developments
• Working conditions are sometimes difficult to attract skilled ICT labor
• Demand for low cost and highly cost effective operational solutions
Managed Services as a practical solution to this problem must address all the angles to be efficient and effective:
• Quicker deployment times
• Better Services Level Agreements
• Access to qualified people
• Implementation of the latest best practices, process and knowledge bases
• Leverage the latest monitoring, diagnostic and automation technologies
A cost effective Managed Services solution combines also the correct mix of on-site and off-site resources to achieve the best customer responsive service while containing operational cost. By combining this further with monitoring and automation technologies further savings can be achieve while preserving consistency and quality of service.