1. WE MADE CUPCAKES IN CLASS BUT HOW CAN YOU MAKE CUPCAKES?WE’LL TELL YOU! PAY ATTENTION!
2. INGREDIENTS• WE NEED:• An orange (the orange zest and some juice from half an orange)• 4 eggs.• 200 gr. of Sugar• 200 gr. of Oil• 220 gr. of Pastry flour• A sachet of baking powder.• A little bit of salt• Some paper liners.
3. THE PROCESS• Get the orange zest and the orange juice.
4. THE PROCESS• In a mixing bowl, we beat the eggs, sugar and orange juice for six minutes.
5. THE PROCESS• Pour in the oil and keep on mixing.
6. • Add the flour, some salt and baking powder to the mixture.
7. • Stir in the orange zest.
8. • Place the paper liners in to cupcake pan.
9. • Fill in the papers half full.
10. THE PROCESS• Put the cupcake pan in the oven for 12-14 minutes. (220ºC)• Remember! Don’t open the oven!
11. YUMMY, YUMMY• It’s very easy! Try to make them FOR BREAKFAST!• They are delicious!