1. 100s OF LIKES love is what you needJon Payne, Noisy Little Monkey | 19th April 2012
2. resultshow why what where
3. WHO IS THIS ADONIS?Jon PayneOver 12 years in Online MarketingNoisy Little Monkey LtdDigital Marketing Agency
4. consultreport research do train
5. Who trusts you?Over 80 businesses, charities and government bodies in Europe, North America & Africa
6. WHY ARE YOU DOING IT?What does success look like for you?
7. Why get social? “I want people to have heard of my company and to have a good impression of my company before we meet” Only heg measure this! can
8. Why get social? “I need to own the Google results page for my brand name” “And I want to change perception of my business in the market place” g SERPs tracking needed track social engagement
9. What is your goal? “I want to show we’re key players in a highly competitive market” “And I want it cost nothing but time”Plan your strategy, enthuse team membersg lever influencers, monitor mentions & sentiment and
10. What is your goal? “I want to demonstrate that we are thought leaders” “And be a champion for the local community”You’ll get more invites for interviews, speaking at events and a wide base of influencers following you. g Track enquiries, track social engagement
11. What is your goal? “To engage with a wider audience” “To extend our customer support and nip any issues in the bud” Plan the strategy, empower team g Monitor mentions, track social engagement
12. What is your goal? “I want to save £50,000 on advertising” “And be number one on Google” Less advertising costs, more enquiries Track enquiries, trackgsocial engagement, track SERPs
13. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING Think: Online PR
14. My business / boss is boring / old school http://carwoo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/volvo-244-1974.jpg
15. Quite bland, no?But it’s useful for HR professionals & other recruitment agencies g
16. Using social media We can reachgout to influencers
17. Via Twitter gAnd it enabled us to reach out to influencers and arrange a meeting for real world press coverage
18. To get re-shared gWhich got shared by some pretty big hitters that we’d been teeing up for some time
19. Google knows who’s trustedNot only did TXM get press coverage, brandgassociation with the big players – they got rank!
20. And since lots of people read offline g And we influenced the suggested results in Google. Try this at home
21. ROI?Traffic to the whole site improved by 22% in the following month
22. Unique visitors to website This is your blog on digital marketing
23. Visitors going up People entering the site via a blog post
24. IT’S ALL ABOUT THE GRAPHS
25. Is it sustainable? 3 times the traffic!
26. Is it sustainable? 3 times the traffic!
27. Is it sustainable? 3 times the traffic!
28. You need a joined up approach g Not necessarily all of these, but probably two or three
29. You need a joined up approach g Universal search, emails, offline
30. Your website is the cornerstone g Conversion Rate Optimisation
31. Be ready gPro Tip: Put a simple enquiry form on EVERY page of your website