1. “Schools neighbornhood - parishes”Rigas special elementaru school – development centre 7.B class
2. Central Market and Moscow suburb
3. Moscow suburbFirst time mentioned in 1240 as Island of Riga (Rigeholm);• After named Lastādija from german name Last (meaning cargo);• Moscow suburb;• since 1991 Latgales suburb
4. Jesus Lutheran Church – biggest wooden building in Latvia and one of the biggest in Europe
5. SaintFrancisCatholic church
6. Saint John Orthodox church
7. All saint orthodox church surrounded by big Silent park with big linden trees
8. Saint Nicholas church.One of the oldestorthodox parishes in Riga.