1. There is a real void of clear,
direct and understandable
communication. This results
in people doing what they
want to do, not what they
need to do and breeds a
climate of not caring about
the members or their
2. Dysfunctional behavior is accepted or ignored
and worse yet, colleagues, management reward it.
3. There is no definition of what is acceptable
and what is unacceptable.
4. Management does not promote and confirm
that accountability is a key principle within their
5. Good people may leave because of
frustration that their managers are ignoring
the issue and are not proactive in seeking and
implementing a solution to change the
What would have
to happen for you to
execute on it superbly?
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to send a note or call.
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE connect with me on LinkedIn
Also, you might find value in the ideas I share in my blog. You can sign up for it at:
Lastly, these slides have already been uploaded to: