Brand New from HBR
• Individual differences are nurtured.
• Information is not suppressed or spun.
• The company adds value to employees rather than
merely extracting it from them.
• The organization stands for something meaningful.
• The work itself is intrinsically rewarding.
• There are no stupid rules.
• Change is inevitable.
• Embrace change and competition with a sense
• You work in a great company, with world class
products and superior education.
• You MUST work together to win in the
• Own the VOC
• Flawlessly deliver on the MOT.
• Focus + Discipline x Action
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to send a note or call.
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE connect with me on LinkedIn
Also, you might find value in the ideas I share in my blog. You can sign up for it at:
Lastly, these slides have already been uploaded to:
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.