View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
The Benefits of Infrared Sauna Technology by John R Barlow
Infrared saunas use infrared heaters and emit infrared light experienced as radiant heat. This radiant
heat is absorbed by the surface of the skin. Common Traditional saunas heat the body primary by
conduction/convection from the heated air, and by radiation of the heated surfaces.
There are many health benefits to an infrared sauna:
Sweating is good for you. It is one of the body’s safest, as well as most natural, ways to heal and
maintain good health. Saunas have been recommended for people who are told they have high levels of
"toxicity" in their body. Saunas may be useful to those who cannot sweat from exercise due to their
health problems, such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
A study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis showed a reduction in pain,
stiffness and fatigue during infrared sauna therapy.
If a sauna uses far-infrared technology, the sauna might be more tolerated by patients who do not
tolerate the high temperatures of standard humid hot air saunas. This is because far-infrared rays do not
heat the air inside the sauna, but they still heat the body. Infrared Saunas have also been known to help
with the treatment of Lyme Disease, and help with children who have autism.
If you are in the market for an infrared sauna John Barlow recommends Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas,
found at http://heavenlyheatsaunas.com, because Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the
chemically sensitive. This means their infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification
environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.
They provide the Ideal infrared sauna detox environment:
• Each infrared sauna is built to-order in Arizona without wood glue, varnish, or plywood.
• Only untreated, kiln-dried white poplar wood is used for all wooden parts of each sauna.
• The frames are screwed together rather than nailed and glued.
• All windows are made of strong heat-tempered glass.
• Window gaskets are custom-milled poplar rather than synthetics.
• Lights are plain metal and glass rather than coated metal or plastic.
• Each infrared sauna includes a venting system for an automatic, constant air-exchange.
• Their far-infrared heaters are tested to assure lower electro-magnetic fields (EMF).
• For highly sensitive persons, mostly-glass units are available at no added charge.
• A carbon filter purifies the stale air leaving the sauna.
• Wall-connecting latches (FIR models) are stainless steel; door latches are brass.
About the Author: Devoted to health and fitness, John R. Barlow enjoys organic food, healthy living, and
body detoxification through infrared sauna technology. As a Managing Partner at a major entertainment
group, John R. Barlow operates multiple nightclubs in Greater Minneapolis. John R. Barlow is the owner
of Blueprint Builders, LLC. He has been directly involved in the design and building of several nightclubs,
restaurants, and condominium projects in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area.