Ten steps to facebook success for nonprofits
by John Haydon on Feb 02, 2011
- 6,142 views
1. Why should you use a Facebook Page instead of a Group or Profile?...
1. Why should you use a Facebook Page instead of a Group or Profile?
2. Should you name your Facebook Page after your organization?
3. What category should you choose for your Page?
4. What applications can you use to customize your Page?
5. How can you begin to promote your Facebook Page?
6. How can you save time managing your Page?
7. How can you tell if your fans like your content?
8. How often should you update your Facebook Page?
9. How can you collect donations from your fans?
10. How can you revive a Facebook Page that's gone stale?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views