Energy storage is increasingly perceived as a necessary and vital component of any future smart grid, yet meaningful energy storage is still a scarce and missing component.
The discussion on April 21st will focus on:
• Value chain elements of the energy storage industry
• Who are local champions of energy storage
• What are the interests of the investment community
• What does the policy and regulatory framework look like
• How do customers value energy storage
Join our panel to better understand the technologies, trade-offs, market segments and future potential of energy storage.