For more information visit http://www.howcoolbrandsstayhot.com/trends
Enjoy the inspiration!
Early 2014, five trend watchers teamed up to share their views on the consumer and societal evolutions for 2014 and beyond. In this brand-new consumer trends paper, we gathered 5 paradoxical trends defining the consumer of today and of the future:
1. Learn from Joeri Van den Bergh how global brands such as Heineken and Renault are using serendipity in their advertising.
2. Find out from Steven Van Belleghem how companies benefit from the abundance of useful information to predict consumer behavior.
3. Follow Tom Palmaerts to experience four possible cloaking channels: de-facing, de-sharing, de-leting and the dark web…
4. Discover with Sven Mastbooms how existing business models are under pressure due to the consumers’ urge to take a quicker, easier and cheaper shortcut to the solution.
5. And finally tune in to Herman Konings to find out how consumers are taking control of their own health.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.