2. Join us on Jovoto Jamming ideas From June 26 until July 10,2012 a collaborative think tankof 13 partners calls for creativeideas about the agencies of thefuture http://agenturenderzukunft.jovoto.com
3. The initiators Joerg Jelden &frührot The independent trend &transformation consultantJoerg Jelden initiated thisproject together with frührotfrom Vienna. Joerg isconducting this project http://www.jeldenttc.com http://fruehrot.at
4. What if ... Companies start to insource creativetasks and once again establish theirown communication agencies in-house? Like Samsung does with Cheilhttp://www.cheil.com
5. What if ... Agencies work purely on the principlesof self-organisation and motivationwhere projects are pitched internally,employees decide what project theywork on and what role they take? Like Valve does:http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1074301/Valve_Handbook_LowRes.pdf
6. What if ... Agencies only have a core team ofproject managers plus a strongnetwork of partners and freelancers?
7. What if ... Agencies manage and nurture theircommunity of partners and freelancersin order to broaden their portfolio andimprove capacity? Like IBM does with Liquid
8. What if ... Agencies excel at managingcooperations with suppliers, specialists competitors and other clients divisions?
9. What if ... Agencies receive fees based on qualityof the output or performance instead oftime spent on the job?
10. What if ... Agencies work more closely with start-ups and receive shares for taking care of all their communication tasks?
11. What if ... Agencies bring brands and start-upstogether and help to create compellingbrand cases?
12. What if ... Agencies develop and market their own products, content or intellectualproperties instead of doingcommisioned work only? Like Anomaly, Let There Be Dragons, Made by Many do: http://madebymany.com/blog/picle-developments
13. What if ... Agencies would develop product andservice concepts for clients and receivelicensing fees?
14. What if ... Agencies would be organised ascollective, cooperatives, associations,partnership, sociocracies or institutes? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociocracy
15. What if ... Agencies would be loosely organizedlike a network of like-mindedprofessionals Like The Dark Horse has done http://www.thedarkhorse.de/we-are-people/
16. What if ... Agencies would embrace agile ways ofworking (iterative, rapid prototyping,Scrum, Kanban) and abandon linearwaterfall processes? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_software_development
17. What if ... Agencies would act like start-ups? http://www.slideshare.net/ﬂbostic/lean-planning-for-nimble-agences-mirren-new-business-conference-2012
18. What if ... Agencies try to reinvent themselves but clients stay conservative?
19. What if ... Agencies avoid emails and meetings infavour of collaboration tools(Basecamp, Podio, Trello), internalmicroblogs, wikis etc.?
20. What if ... Agencies would not have ofﬁces andworkplaces anymore and workcompletely virtual across the globe?
21. What if ... Agencies would gamify their internalways of working in order to get morethings done and increase fun at work?
22. What if ... Agencies would act like venturecapitalists and invest in promisingstart-ups and ideas?
23. What if ... Agencies would work for and get paidby people instead of clients?
24. What if ... Agencies would become educators/universities that train new talent onprojects? Like Hyper Island does http://www.hyperisland.com
25. What if ... The current value chain breaks andhighly efﬁcient creative factories takecare of all production and adaptionissues Similar to Tag Worldwidehttp://www.tagworldwide.com/en
26. What if ... The importance of creative workfurther declines while administration,consulting, compliance, security andlegal issues gain ground?
27. What if ... Agencies only develop strategies,concepts and ideas
28. What if ... Agencies become kindergartens so thatlittle ones are taken care of while staff is more at ease and inspired