Why Mobile?! This should not even be a question, it is a must, unless you want to be left behind.
Businesses enter too much information causing users to just become frustrated and run away. Most users will look at your site and move on to another site if they can’t find what they are looking for fairly quickly.
Why make people angry before they can even interact with you? People don’t have time to find what they are looking for, you need to keep it simple but focused. Make it easy on them, don’t give them a page saturated with information, keep it simple!
Mobile takes all that frustration away, offering focused browsing with a broader experience.
Mobile site capabilities now offer unique services that allow users to find local places with deals or products and businesses can target their marketing more effectively.
Want to find asian restaurants in your area? Mobile browsing makes it easy for you to find what you are looking for and more without really having to look.
By the year 2012 smartphones are expected to outship the global PC market and heavy mobile data users will triple by 2013, why wait?
The first step you should take is making a mobile site or app and then integrating the information to your actual web site. Most businesses do it the other way around.
Mobile is growing fast. Let people have easier and faster access to your company. Why wait?
1. Simple. Mobile. Smart. <ul><li>By: Joel Castillo </li></ul>
2. Too Much information on The Web <ul><li>Business owners believe they have to tell you everything on their site. </li></ul><ul><li>Users become impatient and simply give up. </li></ul>
3. Keep it simple! <ul><li>People move quickly because they don’t like looking. </li></ul><ul><li>They are impatient </li></ul><ul><li>They don’t like to read, scanning text quickly. </li></ul><ul><li>They are scanning quickly to help them do the things they want to do. </li></ul>
4. Mobile saves the day! <ul><li>Laser-like focus on what customers need. </li></ul><ul><li>Only get what matters most. </li></ul><ul><li>Fast, but better interaction. </li></ul>
5. Personalization <ul><li>Geolocation services or support. </li></ul><ul><li>Allows businesses to target their marketing, helping them save money marketing </li></ul>
6. Find exactly what you are looking for! <ul><li>Mobile pin points exactly what you are looking for and gives you detailed information. </li></ul>
7. Mobile is new but growing huge!
8. Jump on before its too late!
9. Start Now <ul><li>Mobile is growing, fast. </li></ul>