1. Wiki Wednesday: Festive & Free Finds on the Web for the HolidaysFind gift ideas | Deck the halls | Spread the cheer
2. Make Cute Gift Boxes from RecycledGreeting Cards http://youtu.be/YQtee_BoQH0
3. Hot Chocolate (or Coffee) StirsCute, Fun & Easy Gifts for anyone!What you will need: Sucker Sticks, candy canes,chocolate bars (or chocolate bark) and largemarshmallows.Melt Chocolate in large bowl. Crumble up the candy canes into a separatebowl.Place a marshmallow on the end of a sucker stick and dip into the meltedchocolate until covered then immediately sprinkle crumbles of the candy canearound the marshmallow where it sticks to the melted chocolate. Place onwax paper to dry.Once they are dry, tie a small ribbon around the stick, about mid way to thetop, then place in a clear goodie bag, tie top cute with a "gift tag" labeled asdesired and youre done!Youll have so many cute gifts in no time! More photos & info.
4. Discounted Gift Cards to Buy or Sell● plasticjungle.com (82%) ○ Buy, Sell & Exchange Gift Cards ○ Set alerts when more cards become available ○● giftcardgranny.com (up to 86.1%) ○ When selling with this company, they will show you what their competitors are paying● giftcards.com (81%)● cardpool.com (77%)● giftcardcastle.com (80%)
5. Discounted Gift Cardsplasticjungle.com // buying an iTunes Card:
6. Add It Up // Bank of America● Earn cash back when you buy through BoAs Add It Up site ○ Must navigate through site to earn rewards ○ Certain stores give different %s to shoppers● Top Finds: ○ Netflix: $9 cash back ○ Magazines.com: 35% cash back (local) ○ Best Buy, Walmart: 5% until 12/31 & Free Shipping
7. Tasting TableApp, email, blog, website: http://www.tastingtable.com/ The tassies were among the more involved recipes in his grandmothers repertoire, since each cookie has to be individually formed and filled. But the extra time and effort pays off: Each year, the tassies are the first cookies to disappear. Consider a theoretical holidaymeal: The chicken (that you raised and slaughtered in your backyard) is roasted over Brussels sprouts (that you grew in your garden) and pancetta (that you cured in your basement), and is paired with a cold ale (which you brewed).
8. The Complete Shipping Guide for the HolidaysSee the whole guide...
9. Catch Santa in your living room! Seeing is believing! http://www.capturethemagic.com/
10. http://www.holiday-crafts-and-creations.com/easy-christmas-crafts.html- Table Settings- Ornaments- Decorations- Card Ideas- Gift Ideas How to make a Miniature Terrarium! :)http://www.holiday-crafts-and-creations.com/how-to-make-a-terrarium.html Unique and inexpensive ideas that are great to do with the kids!
11. FestivePeppermintFudge Ingredients 2 (10-ounce) packages vanilla baking chips 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk ½ teaspoon peppermint extract 1 ½ cups crushed candy canes 1 dash red food coloring Instructions 1. Line 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease the foil. 2. Combine the vanilla chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. 3. Stir frequently until almost melted. Remove from the heat and continue to stir until smooth. 4. When chips are completely melted, stir in the peppermint extract, food coloring and crushed candy canes. 5. Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours, and cut into squares.
12. Elf on the Shelf
13. Twine Door Decoration WHAT YOU NEED: Cardboard letter (Joann), Roll of twine (Hobby Lobby), Hot Glue gun & plenty of glue, desired decorations and glue. ~Start by hot gluing the end of the twine to the back in the desired starting point. Wrap strips of twine until the letter is completely covered (using strips of twine about 3 feet long at a time, makes it easier to pull through) ~ Once completed, glue ribbon to back to hang, then place bows (or other decorations) in desired location. ~ Easy, cute gifts for anyone!
14. No time to send out cards this year?It’s not too late, if you go digital!● Blue Mountain● Hallmark● Postmark by Evite● Paperless Post Beccas Holiday Card from Paperless Post
15. Mini Pizzas-Great Football AppetizerWhat you need: Pillsbury Pizza Crust,Pizza Cheese, pizza sauce and toppings(bacon, pepperoni, pineapple, ham, etc.)~ Roll out the pizza dough on a large cutting board (press outthe edges where its rolled up). With a pizza cutter cut 2x2squares. Press out to make thinner.~ Place each 2x2 square into a oiled muffin tin, bake on 400until light golden. Remove from oven.~ Place a small spoonful of pizza sauce in each, layer withcheese and toppings as desired, then top with cheese.~ Place back in the oven (still on 400 degrees) until cheese ismelted.~ Remove with a fork and serve.
16. Shh...just go.
17. Additional Sites We Explored Red Stamp (App - Apple) Hulu Plus (Online/streaming TV shows) Rdio (Music) Spotify (Music) Brite Revolution (Music) BeeClip.com (Online scrapbooking)