1. The Startup Pitch:Essential Elements Jeanne Trojan @jmtcz
2. You havea brilliant idea.
3. You’ve gathereda talented team.
4. But, you lack thefunds to get started.
5. So, you need to pitch toinvestors.
6. There are elements you need in your pitch.
7. 1 clarity
8. Can you clearly explainthe problem you’re solving,
9. who your target market is,
10. what your solution isand how it works in practice?
11. Can you say it in one simple sentence?
13. What can youtell potential investors to make them trust you?
14. What have youaccomplished?
15. How is your team readyfor a successful project?
17. Why are you doing this?What do you want to happen?
18. What does success look like to you?
20. Have you thought thisthrough in a practical sense?
21. How much traction can youreally expect in the first year?
22. Who is your competitionand how are you different?
23. contagious passion
24. You have an idea that’s going to change the world, right?
25. Show them howexcited you are!
26. Tell them why they should believe in your project.
27. Go ahead. Take a chance.
28. But, remember.
33. contagious passion
34. Be outstanding.
35. Jeanne Trojan jmtcz.cz @jmtcz
36. Photo Credits1. Man on the Mound, Matt McGee2. I can read your thoughts, Xinit org3. The Usual Suspects, Atomic Jeep4. Where did it all go, Cayusa5. Geeks on a plane, Digitalbear6. Zubrow7. Tiago A Pereira8. Melbourne Sound, Relief Alexkess9. Food Addiction, Rennet Stowe10. The Godfather, Eisenbahner11. What is that RL, Hyde12. Free Tibet, Serge13. Base 1014. Dave15. Light Walk in October, KoppDelaney16. Checkered Flag, DviewUS17. Self, Filsinger18. Bamboo, Astragony19. Virginia, CWDiaz20. Baby food for thought, Uncoolbob21. Smile like you mean it, Pat Makhoul22. Jump for Joy, blinkingidiot23. Pitch for geek on a plane Paris, Leafar24. Geek on a plane Paris, Leafar25. Concrete schoolyard, Dsade26. Liwanag sa dilim, JM Abania