Be the first to like this
J M Hurst Cycle Trading Course Review, J M Hurst Cycle Trading Course
Learn how to become a successful trader using a proven system. Class start January 28th Act Now.
Today I want to tell you about the J M Hurst Cycle Trading Course.
This course is run by Hurst Cycles Trading Academy, they provides online training courses for traders.
If you are looking for openings to improve your own financial situations, then you need to keep reading. It has a good history of train people in the past and the techniques that are still very applicable today.
Sure, there are other stock trader training courses, what Hurst Cycles Trading Academy
does is quite different from anything I’ve ever seen before and that’s why I’m telling you
about it today.
The Academy teaches students how to trade the techniques researched and published by American,
JM Hurst, back in the 1960s and 70s.
JM Hurst worked out how to predict cycles in the Financial Markets – which we all know exist.
People both new and old to trading will have heard of JM Hurst.
Trading Hurst Cycles is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It appeals to serious traders who :-
* Know they have to “put in the work” to get a serious return from their trading
* Expect to make reliable profit growth over time
* Can afford an hour of their time every day to monitor and adjust their trades
* Think carefully before trading with their own personal money.
But why am I telling you all of this?
Let me introduce David Hickson….
David spent over five years writing his software – Sentient Trader – to trade Hurst Cycles.
Initially he wrote the software just for his own personal use. Along the way he gathered a loyal following of beta testers and paying clients, and for the past two years, the software has been selling...really well.
Now David has taken things one stage further still. He has developed Hurst’s ideas into a Trading Strategy, which leads to more reliable profit growth. The Strategy includes:-
* Trade Entries – which is all about getting the timing right to open your trades
* Trade Sizing - which is about balancing risk and reward
* Trade Exits – which is all about getting out of your trades for optimum profit.
Through a six month, online course, the Academy teaches students how to trade the Strategy.
Two courses have started since October 2012 and students are making profits already.
The next course starts on January 28th. Act Now...