1. How to
…& make people like you
2. Happiness was placed at the center of the Maya's calendar and
everything was supposed to be related to it in our vision of life.
3. Point your own
in the right direction
4. A damaging experience sometimes
sets off a chain reaction of thought
patterns and habits that can be very
difficult to break…
…but like any habit,
something you have
the ability to
Happy every single day !
and so should you…
You tore up your favorite piece of clothes, so what? You'll get another one someday.
You grew up with financial issues? work harder to prove yourself and make your family proud.
You lost your job today? Probably it wasn't good enough for you…
You missed a great opportunity? Grab the next one. Maybe it wasn’t yours.
6. The ability to take negative events
and turn them into positive thoughts is
one of the most important aspect of
Learn to o v e r c o m e those
«  obstacles  » that keep you back.
They’re the reason why some people
never reach their unveiled dreams.
The sooner you get it, the better.
Accept what you’re going through and take the bright side of it.
Life goes on !
7. Some people are very happy with who they are and what they’ve become,
but not everyone is so fortunate.
Some people hate themselves.
They hate how they think, look, speak & act
who reject society are rejected by society.
If you are rejected, you’re going to miss out huge on the benefits that it offers
8. Start by setting goals to yourself. Define your values and stick to them
Believe in yourself. Believe in your projects, no matter the importance
By developing a plan, you're bound to succeed
No company ever works without a plan...
Life should be taken as serious as that
9. What do you think makes people
Being liked, accepted, successful & respected
First, you must
Trying to get what you want without
conforming is like swimming against
the tide on purpose.
The truly smart people care about
what people think, yet never
outwardly mention it either way.
12. Nobody Likes People who are Negative
It’s easy to think of something to
complain about. And it’s fine to
criticize and complain now and
then. But if you make a habit out of
it, people won’t like being around
you. If you are preventing the
happiness of others, they won’t like
13. Tell People What they Want to Hear
Play with your audience
Educate yourself on various topics.
People like those who they feel have similar views and interests.
I’m sure you act totally different when you’re around your coworkers
than your family and friends, for example.
14. Approach and
those who are
Whether we want it or not, the people we see frequently affect our
conception of life and our general behavior. So if you choose to wisely get in
touch with winners, you’ll get your piece of the cake too.
15. Don’t Worry !
People want to be around those who are in control and relaxed.
Embrace a confident
attitude and keep your heap up.
Always try to look as relaxed as possible. If you act like you have
nothing to worry about, you won’t worry as much
People respect you for what you expose
16. Move forward faster than most people by
having multiple social circles and diversifying
your activities. Find people that have the
confidence you want and hang around with
them as much as possible. On the other hand,
leave the ones that drag you back in life.
Imagine the confident person you want to be.
17. We tend to think everyone is like us, but each individual thinks differently.
It is substantial to accept other's point of view. Try to spend time with people sharing a
totally different vision of the world than yours; you'll be amazed by all the possibilities.
And eventually, you might prefer waffles over ice cream, who knows?
Learn from others
18. If you're like me, you love to be the center
of attention and get a lot of friends, right?
We all do.
Who’s the most important person in
the world for you? …Yourself, naturally.
So speak up & show your real talents.
19. Ever notice personalities are always smiling when looking at a camera?
Our brain is influenced by what we do physically. By smiling, you look happy and unconsciously feel like it
20. The 8 Happiness principles
1. Positive thinking: I want so I can, even if it takes time.
2. Give yourself the means: efforts pay, but at least efforts need to be made.
3. Never too late to learn: reading is the most simple, fascinating and rewarding human experience.
4. Exchange: because no one is perfect, everyone can form part of the circle.
5. Loving: love is the strongest human feeling, and everyone needs some.
6. Dare: instead of following the crowd, Improvise yourself leader.
7. Control yourself: do NOT get carried away by your emotions;
canalize and organize your actions and thoughts.
8. Look for enjoyment: find out what makes your days happy.
Find a way to bring together pleasure to your daily tasks.
Enjoyment is perceived the same way by human
beings no matter your age, gender, culture,
social class, etc. To enjoy life, we should either
make external conditions match our objectives
or change how we perceive those conditions to
make them fit our goals.
Every single positive thought will get you farther
in your future, happier with your entourage & this
will benefit to everyone around you.
22. «  It is not what happens to us
that determine our happiness,
but the manner in which we
make sense of that reality  »
Co-Founder of nail art company Úñica.
French, Fashionista, Blogger,
Entrepreneur, Businessman, Model,
Salesperson, Ambitious, Very Openminded, People and OpportunityOriented.
Share your impressions, comments & secrets: