Inside the Life:
Professional World ICE Racer by winter- AMA PRo
Flat Tracker by Summer
2010 Promotional Proposal
• “Inside the Life: Johnny Lewis,” will give a raw glimpse into the life of an action sports athlete in the motorcycle racing arena with goals to
entertain, inform and inspire young athletes.
• The 2-4 episode show about the racing action and behind-the-scenes life of a young action sports star, 20 year-old Johnny Lewis, as he
prepares for and competes in professional events in indoor ice racing, prepares for the opening round of the AMA Pro Flat Track Series in
Daytona Beach Florida
• The show will be posted on a high-deﬁnition Dish Network Channel, high- deﬁnition Internet channel, as well as countless other spots.
• Each episode will focus on one type of signiﬁcant competition event that will include how Lewis prepares, how he competes, and the
• Episode one will be an intro show about Lewisʼ background including past practice and race footage, telling the story of how he got to
where he is in the sport.
• Episodes two –four will follow Lewis as he prepares and competes in the World Championship ICE Racing Series,and then ending at
Daytona Bike Week AMA Pro Flat Track Championship doubleheader.
• Footage will include behind-the-scenes at Lewisʼ home and practice track, training, and other everyday life moments along with race
footage including helmet cam footage.
• Partnering with produce Matt Wozney from MXP TV to bring “Inside the Life: Johnny Lewis” to life.
ICE Has the future of World Championship ICE Racing focused and in its
sites. Manufacturers World Cup Bikes, Nitro Speedway Bikes, Unlimited
Outlaw Quads, X-KARTS, Mad Dog Bikes and ICE Breaker Amateur Quads.
Thereʼs something for everyone at an ICE Race! Itʼs no wonder our slogan
remains – THE GREATEST SPECTACLE ON ICE!
Daytona Short Track- Focused on the start
Axiom Entertainment, ActionSportsTV.com is the worldʼs ﬁrst family-friendly high-deﬁnition
action sports Internet channel that provides sports content along with TV and movies
available for download (rental or full purchase) or by-mail DVD
Who we will reach
– Not only with event interaction, but
with the show we will reach
thousands of racing fans, possibly
hundreds of thousands. With
partners from Axiom TV, MXP TV,
MAV TV, Speed TV, including dish and
cable network channels to high-
definition online channels. Our goal
marketing is to reach people of all Race schedule and dates are set,
ages from children to adults, race filming will be taking place at all time,
fans to inspiring race fans. anytime its possible. To bring Inside
Where will this take place the Life; Johnny Lewis to reality.
• Starting in January and ending in March,
Johnny will have traveled 7000 highway miles
through as many as 12 different states
following the World ICE Racing Tour and the
opening round of the AMA Pro Flat Track
• Racing in front of 2000- 10,000 fans per
event. 8 World ICE Racing events, 2 AMA Pro
Flat Track events.
• How will sponsors name and logo be noticed
• Advertisement placement will wrap from posters to team transporters, race bikes, team apparel, video/TV ads, website
• Johnny will mention sponsors at all times possible, race interviews, radio interviews, Tv interviews, etc.
• Sponsors will be associated with well-spoken and fan-accessible athlete in the paddock, on the track, at non-race events, and in
Custom racing gear
ABC channel 4 Salt Lake City Tv interview
a. Partnerʼs product/service will be the ofﬁcial
such product/service to Johnny Lewis Racing/
Inside the Life: Johnny Lewis.
b. Partner will have the right to conduct team
related promotional advertising programs.
c. Partner will receive unlimited guess passes
at ICE events
d. Partner will have unlimited access to and
use of the team hospitality area for guests.
e. Partner will be included on the rider posters
produced annually for use in scheduled
Example of team race bike graphics
f. Partner, and its logo will be appropriately
incorporated into Johnny Lewis Racing/ Inside
the Life: Johnny Lewis publications.
g. Partner will receive title billing on the team
transporter and test van.
h. Partner will receive title billing on rider
clothing. Custom helmet design, jersey/ pants,
Example of team test/
i. Partner will be appropriately incorporated
Daytona Short Track- Focused on the start
into all Johnny Lewis Racing/ Inside the Life:
Johnny Lewis team advertising.
k. Partner will receive appropriate billing on team
l. Partner will receive title billing in the graphics
kits for the race team motorcycles, which will be
made available to retail outlets for use by grass
roots participants nationwide.
m. Partner will have use of the team and riderʼs
names, likeness, and images.
n. Partner will receive event exposure through
Johnny Lewis Racing/ Inside the Life: Johnny
Lewis, at the World ICE Racing Championship
Series and AMA Pro Flat Track Series, not limited
to just ﬁrst round of the AMA Pro Flat Track Series
(30 plus events).
o. Interactive rep will hand out and talk about
products during events- interactive rep could be
asked by ICE to present awards at ICE World
events. Example of
p. Partner will have signiﬁcant time allocated to
the ﬂat screen TV to share video, messages, and
promotions to fans during events, such as;
autograph signings, open pit area times, etc.
q. Partner will receive media exposure through
national television channels, a vast Internet
network, and numerous high quality print
publications extensively and speciﬁcally covering
ice racing and ﬂat track racing.
r. The team will be named in the manner requested
by Partner, resulting in exposure in every mention
of the team at event, through all media, and on the
P.A. system during race announcing. As an
example, the team could be named the NAME OF
PARTNER Johnny Lewis Racing.
Actual race photo from ICE Racing, packed crowd, close racing
Expenses and Expenses Cost
Sponsorship Levels Production of Inside the Life
(included ﬁlm crew travel)
Seasonal fee for professional lies. $400
Race fee for 10 race events $1750
Set race bike up for ICE $3500
Race Fuel $500
Transporter Fuel for 7000 miles $1800
Team apparel/ racing gear $3500
The Platinum position offers the most visible signage and beneﬁts. Signage will always be the predominate signage, and the title includes naming rights
offering the following standard beneﬁts, we are open to discussing custom concepts and initiatives as well;
- Ofﬁcial naming rights of team, all beneﬁts on pages 4 and 5 .
- Only one platinum sponsorship level available
The Gold position offers the second most visible signage and beneﬁts.
- Presenting sponsor naming rights of team
- Only one Gold sponsorship level available
The Silver position offer the third most visible signage and beneﬁts.
- Two Silver positions are offered
The Bronze position offers the fourth and ﬁnal sponsorship opportunity
- Three Bronze positions are offered
World Ice/ AMA Pro Flat Track
Jan 23 - Sat
States traveled to.
U.S. Cellular Coliseum - Bloomington, IL
Jan 29 - Fri
Hobart Arena - Troy, OH
Jan 30 - Sat
L.C. Walker Arena - Muskegon, MI
Feb 6- Sat
Cincinnati Gardens Cincinnati, OH
Feb 12 - Fri
David S. Palmer Arena - Danville, IL
Feb 19 - Fri
Sovereign Bank Arena - Trenton, NJ
Feb 20 - Sat
Glens Falls Civic Center - Glens Falls, NY
Daytona International Speedway-
Daytona Beach, FL Route traveled by..
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.