Be the first to like this
The half-day workshop is designed to help anyone that creates proposals, quotes, or RFQs to customers, or manages Distributors, Rep’s, or VARs. The typical attendees include the: Sales, Marketing, and Finance functions.
How can it benefit you? By providing new skills for your job today, or the one you want tomorrow.
For most - it provides new skills to solve everyday business challenges. For some - it may be a refresher of skills you already have. For all - you will leave having gained some new skill.
What does the workshop cover? Everyday challenges for sales, marketing and finance:
1. GM, Cost, and Price Relationships
2. Income (Expense), Profit (Loss), and GM Relationship
3. Calculate Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
4. How to create a Price Model
5. The impact of price changes on Revenue and Profit
6. Pareto Analysis (the 80/20 Rule)
7. Calculate Monthly Quota for an Annual Forecast
8. Calculate Quarterly Prices for a Step Price Proposal