... is the use of interactive visual representations of
abstract data to amplify cognition. [Card et al.]
Let A, B, C, D, E be natural persons,
departments of universities, states, etc. A B
• A is positively affected by B and affects
B, C and E positively.
• B is affected by A and C positively and
affects D negatively and A positively.
• C is positively affected by A, negatively
affected by E, and affects B positively.
• B and E negatively affect D.
• E affects C and D negatively and is
positively affected by A.
What’s going on?
“A picture is worth a 1000 words...”
Eurosong 2009 Results
Visualisation for analysis 4