Transcript of "Crest Girls Admissions Procedures And Casual Admittance"
The Crest Girls’ Academy Admissions Procedures for
• Primary school parents will receive the Common Application Form
(CAF) with Handbook and guide notes from LEA
• CAF to be completed and returned to LEA by approx. 21 October
• All information will be entered into a central database including
information from out of borough applications
• LEA will send us a list of those who have applied to JKG
• We use our admissions criteria and send back to LEA a list in
• Offers sent to parents in March by LEA
• Parents to accept by : (Date to be confirmed)
• LEA send the Academy a list of who is coming in September
Casual admittances during the academic year:
Parent contacts the college directly
Details passed to the admissions officer
If over subscribed the details will be placed on the waiting until a
place becomes available, the parents are notified in writing.
If a place is available the application will be processed
immediately, an appointment made.
The student is interviewed by the YDL
Assessments made before the child starts – Mondays at 9am for
a Literacy assessment and Friday at 9am for EMTAS
The student is place don roll and the start date will be the next