• How can we generate more sales leads through our website?
• Why aren't more people visiting our website?
• What causes them to leave and not transact?
• How can the site enhance customer relationships?
Key statistics: why you need to be online Design: don’t look like everyone else How to connect with visitors: and beat the competition Key features: to drive traffic to your site and get engagement
86% of consumers researchonline before making abuying decision
• Where purchase decisions are made (% of Shoppers) in 2010 approximately 85% of people made their buying decisions before going to the store. This is a major shift… Source: Symphony IRI Economic Update, August 2010
How quickly do visitors form an impression of a web site? seconds
A website first impression is a lot like when you’re interviewing someone for a job.
• A poorly designed site can result in a very high bounce rates of 70% - 90%• Bounce rate = people leaving your site from the same page they arrived at
• Your website represent who you are and what you offer. When people see it for the first time they’re thinking: – Is this site credible? – Is it trustworthy? – Is this a professional company? – Is this company stable? – Does this site make me feel welcome? – Am I in the right place?
A websites design is the first indicator of quality… Avoid Clutter: Animation: Having a less on avoid anything a page allows unnecessary. Use people to find it to highlight key what they’re messages looking for. Make it easy: Proper use of Visitors can Color: quickly find what you don’t need they’re looking to make for everything jump out
“Photos of real people out-performed the stockphotos by 95%.”Why? Because stock images tend to be irrelevant. Resist thetemptation to use photos of fake smiling business people!
A websites design is the first indicator of quality… Layout: Create a clear navigation Typography: Make sure your fonts are easy to read. Number one mistake is small grey font. Imagery: Use the right images
• Flash and Animation can grab someone’s attention but it can also distract people from staying on your site.• Also, if someone is viewing your site on a mobile device (like an iPhone or iPad) they will see the error screen
• Be very careful of using templates, you don’t want to look like everyone else.• You should select a framework that is targeted towards your end users and supports your brand
• Provide valuable content that your target audience will want. Then getting visitors to fill out a form to access this information.
Wealthy Doctor Guide: TenFinancial Planning Strategies Wealthy DoctorEvery Physician Needs to Know Financial Planning GuideA step by step guide for powerful financial A step by step guide forplanning powerful financial planning• Will I outlive my Assets?• Can I afford to Retire?• Can I maintain My Standard Of Living?
Wealthy Doctor Guide: TenFinancial Planning Strategies Wealthy DoctorEvery Physician Needs to Know Financial Planning GuideA step by step guide for powerful financial A step by step guide forplanning powerful financial planning• Will I outlive my Assets?• Can I afford to Retire?• Can I maintain My Standard Of Living? Description Cover of e-book Form
Results:• A prospective client gets a great piece of information. You’re already built a good relationship and credibility.• You get a great lead emailed to you
Are You Ready for Retirement? Ten Valuable Tips to RetirementA step by step guide to retirement Planningplanning: A step by step guide for• Will I outlive my Assets? powerful financial planning• Can I afford to Retire?• Can I maintain My Standard Of Living?
Are you interested in creating your own great content?
•Thumb friendly•Large text•Big calls to action
40% of mobile users use internetin bathroom- Nielsen
Events can be a great way tohelp enhance relationshipswith current clients, positionyourself in front of qualifiedprospects, and buildimportant mutuallybeneficial relationships withCenters of Influence (COIs)
Do you ever do any writing?Or provide free advice tipsOne of the best ways tobuild credibility (especiallyonline, is to provide highquality free advice).A blog allows you to postadvice, tips and informationwhenever you want on yourwebsite.
• 61% of the advisors usingLinkedIn acquired a client• 47% of the advisors using ablog acquired a client• 40% of the advisors usingTwitter acquired a client• 35% of the advisors usingFacebook acquired a client
Already have a website? Don’t have a website?We’ll provide a review of your Learn how to build an effective site.existing website and tell you how toget more visitors, look morecredible, engage more clients. Personalized Don’t have a website Website Review free trial here