1. This is a picture of the famous Italian actress, Gina Lollobrigida, a Golden Globe winning Italian actress. Her credits include Come September and Hotel Paradiso . Being the favorite actress of a person, she has inspired which name?
Hum tumhare hain sanam had the most number of music directors (7 they are Nikhil - Vinay, Bappi Lahiri, Bali Brahmabhatt, Sajid-Wajid and Daboo Malik)
Saawan Ko Aane Do had 8 lyricists (Indeevar, Maya Govind, Gauhar Kanpuri,Pooran Kumar ‘Hosh’, Abhilash, Purshottam Pankaj, Madan Bharti and Faunk Jami)
In 1932, J.S. Maadan made a film called Indrasabha w hich had as many as 71 songs.
Dillagi’s title song was rendered by nine established singers (Abhijeet, Sonu Nigam, Sukhwinder Singh, Shankar Mahadevan, Shaan, Alka Yagnik, Mahalaxmi, Kavita Krishnamoorthy and Jaspinder Narula).
3. The credits to the movie Khakee, and the Khiladi movies of Akshay Kumar feature the words producer (as Keshu). Why does the producer want to remain inconspicuous?
“ We were young assistants on Ek Nanhi Muni Ladki Thi. There was one part where Prithviraj Kapoor walked out of the Prince of Wales Museum in a terrifying mask. I noticed every person in the theatre screeching with delight and fear — I had never seen a reaction like that. Even though the film bombed, that sequence was a huge hit.” Who said this and what happened next?
7. TN-07-AL-4777 was MGR’s lucky number and found a way to all the number plates of the cars that he owned. Also to add to the intresting angle, Mahadevan Ganesh and Venkatramani of GV Films, who are producing the movie, also share the same car number plate. This Tamil movie is the remake of which Hindi movie?
8. This department was founded in 1878 in England with the police inspectors working for it called 'Detectives'. They are allowed to work under cover without any common uniform like other police forces. Which department is this? It shares a reciprocal arrangement with the next movie. What is it?
Before they were famous, Dev Anand and Guru Dutt made a promise. They promised each other that, if Guru Dutt were to turn filmmaker, he would hire Dev as his hero, and if Dev were to produce a film then he would use Guru Dutt as its director.
Dev Anand fulfilled his end of the bargain with Baazi. Guru Dutt indirectly did fulfill his promise. His studio produced "C.I.D." which starred Dev, but the film was directed by Raj Khosla (an assistant director to Guru Dutt).
9. What connects Lovedale, Gubbare, Matrimony, Rice Plate, High on the Highway, Zahir, Pooranmashi, Strangers in the Night, Sex on the Beach and Rise & Fall?
Uthe sab ke kadam dekho rum pum pum Aji aise geet gaya karo Kabhi khushi kabhi gham Ta ra rum pum pum Hanso aur hansayaa karo
13. This film was inspired by an old tale and based on a poem by Waris Shah. The movie is unique in the fact that the entire movie and its dialogue is in verse, with Kaifi Azmi writing the verse dialogue. Produced by Ketan Anand and directed by his father Chetan Anand, name the movie
14. Om Shanti Om has this hyped up sequence in which 31 film stars make a cameo appearance, as themselves. T his contemporary movie also features the following people as themselves, in cameos: Tusshar Kapoor , Sridevi ,Boney Kapoor Jackie Shroff , Ruby Bhatia, Pahlaj Nihalani Neeraj Vora, Rajit Kapoor , Mukesh Tiwari Lekh Tandon..etc Name this film, rumoured to have elements from the Jessica Lal murder case
15. To get the lip sync correctly captured in slow motion, the song was played back at double the speed during filming. The actors had to sync their lip movements at this high speed. The problem was that they also had to ensure their body movements was at normal speed, an extremely difficult task, since when you talk fast, you tend to move your body and hands fast as well.In the final film the song was then played at its normal speed and the corresponding picture synced to it, thus getting the desired effect. Which song?
Yuvraaj. All films by Subhash Ghai named after cricketers.
17. Lootere was a 1993 Dharmesh Dharshan film starring Sunny Deol, Naseerudin Shah and Juhi Chawla. It was famous for its Juhi Chawla- Sunny Deol kissing scene. In addition, it got into trouble with Censor Board. For what reason?
19. Which two Indian films have many parallels with each other: Both movies were shot in Gujarat. Amitabh Bachchan is the narrator in both films. The hero and heroine's name are the same. Suhasini Mulay who played the heroine in the earlier film, played the hero's mother in the later one.
DJ role played by Vidya Balan in Lage Raho Munnabhai was inspired by RJ Malishka. Her Good Morning Mumbai was inspired by Robin Williams’ Good Morning Vietnam.
23. Pehla nasha, the directorial debut of Ashutosh Gowariker, was the first time these two people were seen together. They’ve acted in Ashutosh Gowariker films since then, but never together. They recently acted in one more movie together. Name the recent movie.
25. This film takes its title from one of Kabir’s Dohes. "Pothi pad pad jag moha, pandit bhaya na koye, ---- ------ ---- -- pade, so pandit hoye." The sub-title, "Love is the only inspiration" echoes Kabeer's sentiments that without love life is meaningless. Fill in the blanks. This was the first film of which pair?
27. Sana Saeed will be playing playing the role of the protagonist’s younger sister in Sony Entertainment television’s new serial “Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na” . Since her debut, she has also acted in Fox Kids, Kachche Papad Pakke Papad, and the Bobby Deol Rani Mukherji starrer Badaal. Name her debut film.