1. EXPEDITION FESTIVALSelf-guided project by Jiri Jon
2. The Problem• Problem #1: Every major festival has their own app, but there is no platform for all of them.• Problem #2: There are so many people at these festivals, people get lost very easily• Problem #3: People have to carry around money they might lose
3. The Solution• A platform for all festival.• All the data would be published by the organizer of the festival. The user would download only one file for each individual festival.
4. The functions• Main menu with the customized line-up• Including current informatoin about the festival
5. The functions• Ability to find your tent or meeting point (based on geolocation).• Ability to find nearest restaurant, bathroom, exit, doctor etc. Based on geolocation and information provided by the organizer.• Function to find your friend based on paired geo-location.
6. The functions• Everything is customized by the user – the line-up, the group of friends to find, the meeting point etc.
7. The functions• The wallet – User doesn’t need to carry his wallet around – the app is connected either to his LevelUp account or is pre- loaded like a debit card.• The QR code is scanned after each purchase and they amount is deducted either from the debit card or LevelUp account.