To create a .ZIP file, follow the steps below on any Windows XP
1. Open the folder where your images and/or folders reside.
2. Select all images and folders you want to contain in the single ZIP file.
3. Right-click on any of the files or folders, and select Send To> Compressed
(zipped) Folder .
This will add all of the files/folders to ONE zip file. By default the name will be
the name of the file you right-clicked on, with the .zip file extender (if you
have your computer setup to allow file extensions to be viewed--as we have
4. Now you need to rename your zip file appropriately. To do this right-click on
the file name and select rename file.
5. Finally, you will now have the finished zip file. Make sure the file is LESS
than 2mb in size to be uploaded to our site. You can check the file size by
right-clicking on the zip file and selecting properties. Or, simply float the
mouse cursor over the file and wait a few seconds, and you will see the file
size in a yellow info box.