1. CONTACT INFORMATIONNameLouis Alfonso JimenezAddressTelephoneCell PhoneEmail Jim-Louie@hotmail.com<br />PERSONAL INFORMATIONPlace of BirthWhittier, CaliforniaCitizenshipU.S. CitizenVisa Status No VisaSexMale<br />Professional Objective: To secure a position, where I can utilize proven technical and leadership skills, in the areas of support, service, development, while providing growth opportunities for advancement.<br />EMPLOYMENT HISTORY<br />MTZ Computers INC. Salesmen (2002-2003)<br /><ul><li>Two year computer sales
2. In charge of ordering parts, software for CPU and final product delivery
3. Performed upgrades, as well as minor tech support</li></ul>South West Security Supervisor<br />Personnel Specialist - I.N.S. Detention Center - Bayview, TX (2000-2002)<br /><ul><li>One year -8 months
4. Responsible for briefing sixty incoming relief guards on daily appearance, post orders, communication channels
5. Performed hourly inspections of staff readiness and facilities upkeep
6. In charge of man hours, attendance also equipment
7. Responsible for safety and welfare of detainees at I.N.S.
8. Responsible for compiling and processing status reports for maintenance requests.
9. Prepared and maintained records and reports for upper level management.</li></ul>Military Experience - Army 3 years - Specialist E-4 (1997-2000)<br />Primary Occupation 63W, Wheel Vehicle Repairer - Skill Level 10<br /><ul><li>Scheduled and performed maintenance on wheeled vehicles.
10. Performed maintenance on engines, clutches, transmissions, differentials, steering assemblies, and transfer.
11. Established excellent customer satisfaction and maintained quality standards.</li></ul>Other Military Duties and Experience<br />Tool Room Custodian -Military Battalion<br /><ul><li>Responsible for organization, maintenance and accountability of eighty thousand dollars worth of inventory
12. Responsible for preparation for use in field training.
13. Technical Manual Holder - Responsible for over two hundred technical manuals for automotive section
14. 6 MONTHS south west Asia (guard force)</li></ul>Movies 10 Cinema-Projections (1995-1997)<br /><ul><li>Two years
15. In charge of building up as well as braking down films
16. Responsible for displaying movie's at set times
17. Responsible for upkeep of movie projectors</li></ul>Volunteer Work<br />Therapist Center<br /><ul><li>Six months</li></ul>Coordinate and coach flag football team<br /><ul><li>Two years</li></ul>Marathon for kids <br /><ul><li>10 hour</li></ul> EDUCATION <br /> The University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College<br /><ul><li>Brownsville, TX currently in the Bachelors program / B.A.A.S.</li></ul> Army Course work: Military Education<br /><ul><li>Combat Lifesaver - Graduate of one-year program
18. Course: 610-63WIO - Wheel Vehicle Repair - Graduate of 520 hour Program
19. Baccalaureate/Associate Degree - Eight Semester Hour program in Diesel/Gas engine Repair, Basic brakes, Basic
20. Automotive, electrical, (DC Theory), Heavy-duty Power Trains, and Basic Hydraulics.
21. Thirty-five hours of CPR training and First Aid</li></ul>MTZ Computers INC. Training<br /><ul><li>Soft ware installations 98, 2000, XP, VISTA, drivers, hardware, ext...</li></ul>Austin Community College <br /><ul><li>current (2006-2008) WORKING ON AN Associate Degree/ Arts/ </li></ul>TSTC<br /><ul><li>Currently in the Digital Media Design program/2010</li></ul>AWARDS/SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE<br /><ul><li>Bilingual / English-Spanish
22. Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills.
23. Ability to prepare and evaluate technical data to ensure efficient equipment maintenance.
24. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
25. Proven equally effective working in self-managed projects and as a member of a team.
26. Experience driving and towing vehicles over 5 tons.
27. Excellent mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
28. Awards: The Army Achievement Medal, three 11* ADA Imperial Brigade coins, one 5/52 Command Sergeant
29. Major Coin and two first place trophies as coach for flag football team at Fort Bliss, TX.