Insert your own picture here or company logo – picture is better – BRAND yourself!
Insert your qr code going back to your site / facebook page/ etc.
1. How To Turn on the TRUE POWER of Mobile Marketing And FLOOD Your Business With… Brought To You By: Jim Boad Social Mobile Experts 1
2. In This Workshop You’ll Discover:• 10 Top Mobile Trends “They Don’t Want You To Know About”• Why you should have a mobile site• Behavioral Change of your Target Market• Essential Mobile Marketing Campaign Elements• How to make sense out of this Mobile Marketing MADNESS! 2
4. How do you determine how you can get an ROI from mobile marketing? You came to the right place! And here is why… 4
5. “We cannot solve problems by using thesame kind of thinking we used when wecreated them” – Albert Einstein
6. 10 Top TrendsThey Don’t Want You To Know About• How was your 2011?• Where is your 2012 Going?
7. Trend #1• Everyone should have their own BRAND• Consumers are making 10 times more WebPages than marketers• Consumers also give more marketing information – KLT Factor (Know Like Trust)• Marketing companies are losing influence & power – Observe the ‘social talk and communities’ – Let it GROW around your brand!
8. Trend #2 Mass Individualization
9. Trend #3• Mobile Platforms Hit CRITICAL MASS• Relationships have CHANGED• Internet 1.0 was static websites (1 to 1)• Internet 2.0 is social community online – Web based browsing – Desktops• Internet Mobile 3.0 is 1 to 1 relationships with mobile users
10. Trend #4 Mobile Is Global• Using different types of platforms – Social (Facebook) – Mobile (Android, Apple iPhone, Itouch, iPad) – Google Search• Rapid Growth
11. Trend #5 Mobile Marketing Is A Different “Search”• We are used to www.google.com on a mobile device…• But…mobile search: – QR Codes – Tag reader from a ISBN number – GPS location – “proximity” marketing – Google Googles
12. Trend #6 Email is the new FAX• Open rates declining…• Text messaging has over 90% open rates• ONE company did a text messaging campaign that got $100 revenue for EVERY DOLLAR spent!
13. Trend #7 Cross Media and Multi Channel Marketing
14. Trend #8 Mobile overtakes PC
15. Trend #9 Mobile Meets Social
16. U.S. Mobile Social Media Audience Grows 37 Percent in 2011• In August 2011, more than 72.2 million people accessed social networking sites or blogs on their mobile device, an increase of 37 percent from the previous year• Majority of Mobile Social Networkers Read Posts from Brands• Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Post Mobile Growth of at Least 50 Percent• More than Half of Mobile Social Networkers Access Sites on a Near Daily Basis 17
17. EU5 Mobile Social Media Audience Grows 44 Percent in 2011• Leading 5 European Economies: More than 40 Percent of Mobile Social Networking Users Engage with Brands• Twitter and LinkedIn Mobile Audiences Doubled in Past Year 18
18. US Mobile User Activities• 70 Percent of Mobile Social Networkers Posted a Status Update While on Their Mobile Device• More than half of Mobile users likely interact with brands 19
19. Trend #10 Mobile Moms Go Mobile• Important Demographic: Moms are more likely than the general population to own a smartphone (Source eMarketer/ BabyCenter)• Their usage of the mobile internet skyrocketed between 2009 and 2011• Two thirds of mothers with a mobile phone uses the mobile web regularly• A group of women that represents an estimated $2.4 trillion in annual buying power (Source: BSM Media/ eMarketer) 20
20. Online spending just keeps growing• There is no denying, online spending has momentum that will last for a while with new technology rolled out rapidly and the convenient online buying experience.• Mobile spending will be a bigger part of the online spending mix• Are you well positioned to benefit from these trends? 21
21. Now: How are you staying in touch with YOUR customers? 22
22. Is Your Business Set UP To Be 24/7 To The MASSIVE Mobile Users? 23
23. It’s Simple…All You Need Is…• A Mobile Optimized Site so you don’t miss out on LOST SALES• A Mobile Marketing Strategy and Blueprint 24
24. What if I don’t have a Mobile Optimized Site? Starting from scratch...Mobile can be incorporated from scratch... Outsourcing mobile, what NOT to do! What to watch out for... The perils of doing it yourself 25
25. Why should you have a mobile site?Today: The smartphone is adopted: Currently 90 million smartphone owners in the U.S.September 2011 saw two-thirds of all smartphone owners shop on their phones, including comparing products and prices, searching for coupons, taking product pictures or locating a retail store.Businesses without a well-developed mobile strategy are not only missing a tremendous sales & profit opportunity with these customers but also risk becoming obsolete in the minds of their digital target marketSource: comScore Inc., Dec. 5, 2011 26
26. Mobile’s High Purchase Intent 27
27. So: Mobile Marketing: Why NOW? 82% of all Americans never leave home without their mobile phone. Half of all Americans sleep with their mobile phone 3 out of 5 searches are done using a mobile phone? Is YOUR business being found? On Mobile 5x HIGHER PURCHASE INTENT = Higher Sales and Profits for You!You are losing all this traffic if your website in not ready for mobile! 28
28. Essential Mobile Marketing Campaign Elements• SMS / MMS• Email Source: Michael Becker, John Arnold• Optimized Mobile Sites• Proximity Marketing• Content creation• Mobile Apps• Mobile PPC Pay Per Click• Mobile Banner Ads 29
29. What if YOU have a Site?• How easy is it to make my site mobile?• What will it do to the appearance and layout?Can I do it myself? 30
30. Mobile Marketing Campaigns Content is KING! Mobile Marketing’s Best Business Practices And again 3 key factors Structure of mobile message 31
31. Critical Success Factor: SMS / MMS• SMS Short Messaging System• MMS Picture & Video Messaging• Understand Permission Based Marketing• Why Text Marketing is a MUST For Your Business• How Text Marketing Can Be Used For MORE Than Just Business: JV’s• Text Message Marketing Best Practices 32
32. Our Strategic Blueprint 33
34. Mobile Marketing LIST• Database Setup and Management…• What is your Database?• Mobile builds your List Database!• Manage the mobile list yourself or Outsource? Your Database of “Leads” and “Customers” is Your Most Valuable Asset! 35
35. Fast and Easy List Building for your Business Browsers or Buyers? The choice is yours! Create the most powerful mobile list 3 key factors for high conversions 1. Call-to-action button 2. Coupon offer asking for email to build your list 3. Contact us | Tap to Call 36
37. Stop Losing Sales…Boost Your ProfitsMobile Marketing gives you a chance to Increase your profits now 38
38. Mobile Case Study• The mobile site’s the ticket• Tickets Now mobile sales boost 100% in the first month with a mobile-optimized site and mobile ads• One furniture company got $100 return for every $1 mobile marketing dollar invested 39
39. How To Get Started?• We can help• Starting with your Mobile Profit Diagnostic we offer for FREE (a $497 VALUE)• Call today to get started:• 480-232-0846• firstname.lastname@example.org 40