View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
TAP 1 Feedback
• Remember that Objectives are:
• What the Students should be able to, not the teacher
• Observable, measurable verbs… not “understand”
• Not normally learning task
• Avoid using “covering” the standards; better– “addressing,”
“teaching to,” etc.
• Include everything that is necessary to respond to the prompt; and
nothing that is not
• Stay focused. Think, “what do I really want to say?”
• Avoid, “in my opinion,” “I believe,” “I feel”
• They do not constitute evidence
• Use specific examples (Karissa, Linda)
• Paragraph frequently