2. ed other lands and people is because many European
3. In Europe by the 1500 s and on. therewas much deforestation and poverty,andthe population was becoming too great forthe land and government to handle.
4. By colonizing the America, for example,English ,French, Portuguese, and Spanishcolonists were able to have new land andopportunities, but in the process million ofNative Americans were killed, enslaved,intermarried or forced to leave their land.
5. Indeed, the European colonization of theAmerica was perhaps the bloodiest andmost horrific time in human history.
6. Beside the genocide of native american,Europeancolonists brought African slaves to the America towork, especially after finding out that nativeamericans would just die in slavery.
7. Man, who you are never seen before, come to yourhouse and your neighbors house and they all haveas much weapon as they can carry.
8. Then they start killing or enslaving you, yourfamily, and your neighbors.
9. And you and your family and yourneighbors fight back but are crushed bythe man s superior weapons.
10. And soon, you and most of your family andyour neighbors are gone killed, enslaved,intermarried, or forced to live somewhereelse.
11. This is what colonialism is: it is death, it isslavery; it is the end of one group and theexpansion of another group.