1. Systematic Approach toTeaching( Systematized Instruction) The focus of the instructional study is the students. It tells about the systematic approach to teaching in which the focus in the teaching is the students. At this point in teaching should be systematized the planning of instructional objective on approach in teaching .instructional objective should be the one most to be considered teaching career as very important to present into the student in teaching. so that the student has an interest to learn by the giving instructional objective they presented on the class...and also it must be creative so that the students can attentively to listen on the class
2. Systematized Instruction Define objective Refine the process Choose appropriate methods Evaluate outcomes STUDENTS Choose appropriate experiences Implement the Instruction Choose appropriate materials Assigning personnel roles
3. THE ASSURE MODELThe ASSURE Model, a procedural guide for planning and conducting instruction that incorporates media, assumes that instruction really is required. The ASSURE Model focuses on planning surrounding the actual classroom use of media. It is less ambitious than models of instructional development, which are intended to guide the entire process of designing instructional systems. ASSURE Model, On the other hand, is meant for use by the individual instructor in planning everyday classroom use of media.
4. ANALYZE LEARNER• The First step in planning is to identify the learners. You must know your students to select the best medium to meet the objectives. The audience be analyze in terms of (1) general characteristics, (2)specific entry competencies- knowledge, skills, and attitudes about the topic, and (3) learning style.
5. STATE OBJECTIVE• The objectives may be derived from a course syllabus, stated in a textbook, taken from a curriculum guide, or developed by the instructor. They should be stated in terms of what the learner will be able to do as a result of instructor.
6. • Select Media and Materials There are three options: (1) select available materials, (2) modify existing materials, or (3) design new materials.• Utilize Media and Materials First, preview the materials and practice your presentation. Next, prepare the class and ready the necessary equipment and facilities. Then present the material using the show- manship techniques.
7. • Require Learner Participation Learners must practice what they are expected to learn and should be reinforced for the correct response. The first time they are expected to perform the behavior called for in the objectives should not be on examination. Instead, there should be activities within the lesson that allow learners to respond and to receive feedback on the appropriateness of their response
8. • Evaluate and Revise After instruction, it is necessary to evaluate its impact and effectiveness. To get the total picture, you must evaluate the entire instructional process.
9. • “A PLAN THAT EMPHASIZES THE PARTS MAY PAY THE COST OF FAILING TO CONSIDER THE WHOLE AND A PLAN THAT EMPHASIZES THE WHOLE MUST PAY THE COST OF FAILING TO GET DOWN TO THE PARTS.”