Keller Williams Realty Platinum Partners
(816) 305-4814 – Mobile
(816) 373-3800 – Office
I CARE – I LISTEN – I DELIVER RESULTS
I commit to…
•Provide you with a thorough comparable market analysis of
•Assist in all pre-listing preparations.
•Initiate a marketing and promotion campaign based on my
experience and success that capitalizes on the Keller Williams
•Make every effort to negotiate terms that match your goals.
•Manage all transaction details through closing to minimize any
risk that will impact your timeframe or net proceeds.
•Provide you with excellent service throughout the transaction.
•Be accessible to you and communicate frequently!
Our Objective Is to Get Your Home Sold
At the highest possible price.
In the shortest time on the market.
With desired results .
Marketing, Negotiation and
When It Comes To Marketing…
•Coop Agent Advertising
•KW Red Book in KC
Marketing and Promotion
• Place my sign in the yard and a lockbox at your door
• Request permission from home owners to place pointer signs as appropriate
• Create a listing for your property in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Review MLS listing with you for accuracy
• Enter showing instructions and create your account at Showing Solutions
• Order home warranty at your discretion
• Announce new listing to all Keller Williams Realty Platinum Partners agents
• Schedule agent tour, create and submit flyer to all 2400+ area agents
• Schedule public open house, create and submit ad
• Prepare and deliver home presentation brochures
• Create and deliver “Special Feature” cards for placement in your home
• Create a custom web site for your home using your address domain
• Confirm that your listing is visible on all other web sites (details to follow)
• Solicit and respond to prospective buyer phone and email inquiries
• Follow-up with other showing agents to get additional feedback
• Schedule regular calls or meetings to discuss market activity and feedback
Joleen Halloran Marketing Program
•Advertise to Coop Agents
•Home Staging Consultation
•Complete Marketing System Designed for Maximum Exposure
•Customized Strategic Marketing Plans
•Marketing Reports sent to you weekly
•Top Price Negotiation
•Professional Transaction Service Personalized for your needs
WHERE BUYERS FIRST LEARNED ABOUT HOME PURCHASED
Home Knows the
7% 3% > 1%
We Have All Your Bases Covered
Compiled from NAR 2005 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers report.
Almost 70% of buyers find their homes from 3 major sources.
1. Realtors who use the MLS
We concentrate our marketing efforts where it counts
Database used by over 8,000 real estate agents
Each with a potential buyer
The MLS or Multiple Listing System is a cooperative database used by all real estate agents
with membership. This database contains all the information about homes available for
sale, homes that have contracts that have not closed, and homes that have sold.
Red Signs plus
Callers get a voice recording
Your advertising all the amenities
your house has to offer.
We are notified with
every phone call on
Where is your listing seen on the web?
For the 1st time in history more buyers found their home on the
internet than in the newspaper. (source NAR)
A Virtual Tour On Your Home !
Realtors that use a
Virtual tours attract Our tours are fast virtual tour are
6 times more buyers to load up and they 168% more
and more showings are not distorted productive than
agent that don’t..
Color We use
Flyers pictures so
Sets your house of all the
apart from the amenities
GETTING YOU AND YOUR
Start thinking about how
your house will compete
with all the others homes
for a buyer.
We help you make your house
the #1 choice of buyers.
• Preview the competition in your neighborhood
• Create a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) for your home
• Tour your home and discuss your needs and expectations
• Discuss repairs and staging necessary prior to going on the market
• Discuss the selling process and typical timeline
• Review the CMA and discuss pricing for your property
• Discuss transaction costs and calculate your estimated Sellers Net
• Discuss the benefit of home warranties
• Review and complete the listing documents
• Discuss showing instructions and etiquette
• Gather keys, HOA info, floor plans, upgrades and improvements list, etc
• Discuss previous termite treatment, Radon mitigation, water entry/mold
• Schedule home staging services as necessary
• Measure and photograph your home
• Schedule Virtual Tour and floor plan to be completed
• Confirm school boundaries and potential changes with appropriate district
• Purchase the domain for your property address
Contract Negotiation and Transaction
• Present and review all offers promptly
• counsel as each offer’s strengths and weaknesses
• Evaluate buyer motivation and qualifications
• Call lender as necessary to confirm loan pre-approval status or proof of
• Prepare and review new Sellers Net Proceeds documents for comparison
• Discuss available negotiating options to obtain the best terms possible
• Present all counteroffers to buyer’s agent in a timely manner
• Deliver fully-signed contract to you and the buyer’s agent
• Submit contract to title company and order Preliminary Title Commitment
• Record and deposit Earnest Money Deposit into escrow account
• Change MLS status to “Pending” or note that showings will be for back up
• Alert Showing Solutions to MLS status change and adjust showings as
• Attend buyer’s inspections at your request
• Review buyer’s inspection reports and any unacceptable conditions that are
• Assist in any renegotiation necessary subsequent to inspections
• Recommend contractors for any repairs that must be made (if necessary)
Contract Negotiation and Transaction
1. Schedule and attend lender’s appraisal
2. Review Preliminary Title Commitment after receipt to confirm clear title
3. Confirm buyer’s receipt of final underwriting approval within negotiated
4. Provide utility transfer phone numbers for your convenience
5. Schedule your closing appointment to sign seller’s documents with title
6. Confirm buyer’s closing appointment with title company
7. Confirm all amendments, addenda, receipts, etc. have been delivered to title
8. Review estimated Settlement Statement (HUD-1) prior to your closing
9. Attend your closing appointment with you
10. Schedule buyer’s final walk-through and resolve any issues that arise
11. Confirm buyer’s successful closing and disbursement of funds
12. Confirm your distribution of proceeds
13. Remove sign, pointers, lockbox, promotional materials, etc. from property
14. Arrange for transfer of keys to be delivered to buyer at time of possession
15. Follow-up with you after closing to get your feedback about the service you
A well priced listing at the
beginning is the most
important factor in selling
the property for top price.
20 Ways You Can Help Your
Home Sell FAST!
1. Enhance your curb appeal – lawn, shrubs, flower beds and porch should all
be attended to in an effort to create a great first impression.
2. Clean, paint and then clean again – inside and out.
3. Worn or dirty carpet is a big turn-off for buyers – clean or replace as
4. Check all faucets and bulbs for proper operation.
5. Make sure all doors (including cabinets and closets) open and close easily.
6. Remove any safety hazards – shoes, extension cords, low-hanging
7. Clean all storage areas and remove everything that isn’t necessary.
8. Organize your closets and pack anything you don’t absolutely need.
9. Make your bathrooms sparkle and display your best towels, floor mats, etc.
10. Create the illusion of space – remove everything from countertops and
vanities that you don’t use daily.
11. Create dream bedrooms – remove excess furniture for a spacious but
20 Ways You Can Help Your Home
12. Brighten the day - open all blinds and draperies, and turn on all lights before
13. Light the night – turn on all lights (including outdoor) to add color and
warmth, and make prospects feel welcome.
14. Turn off televisions, but consider leaving some quiet music playing while
the house is being shown.
15. Remove pets from the home for showings – some people are afraid of dogs
and many are allergic to cats.
16. Speaking of pets – do anything necessary to eliminate the odor of pets or
17. The scent of freshly baked bread or cookies can help, but refrain from
cooking foods that will result in pungent odors – cabbage, fish, etc.
18. Give them space and let them linger – potential buyers often feel like
intruders when the sellers are present during showings.
19. Consider a home warranty – it will cover you during the listing period and
give buyers added confidence about the mechanical integrity of the home.
20. Help me help you – if a prospect comes to your door, please refrain from
talking about price, terms or other real estate matters.
Home Warranty Plans
Home warranty plans go a long way to alleviate
some risks and concerns. For a modest price, the
seller can provide to the buyer a one year warranty
covering specified heating, plumbing, electrical, water
heater or appliance breakdowns. Coverage under most
plans commences at closing but:
We have arranged to have your home covered during
the time your home is on the market!
Factors That Influence The Value Of Your Property
•Physical Qualities Of The Property
•Size of house and lot
•Floor plan and architectural style
•Overall condition of the property
•Interest rates and availability of
•Prices of recently sold comparable
•The number of similar properties for
•Their prices, location, condition and the
motivation of these sellers
Factors That Don’t Influence The Value
Of Your Property
• Original Price
• The price you originally paid for your property
• Previous Appraisals
• Your county tax appraisal or appraisals done for “refinance”
• Needed Proceeds
• The cash proceeds you want or need from the sale of your home
• Repairs, Replacements And Maintenance
• Repairs or replacement of items such as roofs, furnaces, a/c, etc
• What non-professionals say your property is worth
About KELLER WILLIAMS® Realty
• Founded in Austin, Texas, on October 18, 1983.
• KELLER WILLIAMS® Realty laid the foundation for agents to
become real estate business people.
• Mo Anderson owned the #3 franchise in the largest real estate
company in the world.
• Gary Keller was chosen by Realtors across the U.S. as one of five
of the “Most Admired” REALTORS® in the nation.
KELLER WILLIAMS® FACTS:
• “Most Innovative Real Estate Company” — Inman News.
• 77,594 + real estate consultants.
• 608 + offices in the U.S. and Canada.
• 4th largest real estate company in North America. Gary Keller
• Excellence in real estate consultation training. Chairman Of The Board
Vice Chairman of the Board
Our Values …
Win-Win — or no deal
Integrity — do the right thing
Commitment — in all things
Communication — seek first to understand
Creativity — ideas before results
Customers — always come first
Teamwork — together everyone achieves more
Trust — starts with honesty
Success — results through people
We will be working together
as a team to sell your home.
cooperation will ensure that
we are successful!
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.