Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
How to Align Content and Keywords to the Buying Cycle - 1-28-14 CincySEO Meetup
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×

Introducing the official SlideShare app

Stunning, full-screen experience for iPhone and Android

Text the download link to your phone

Standard text messaging rates apply

How to Align Content and Keywords to the Buying Cycle - 1-28-14 CincySEO Meetup

107
views

Published on

Join us Tuesday, January 28th at School Outfitters to discuss how to determine the right content and keywords for each step of the buying cycle with Jordan Godbey of ZoomSpring. …

Join us Tuesday, January 28th at School Outfitters to discuss how to determine the right content and keywords for each step of the buying cycle with Jordan Godbey of ZoomSpring.

- How to cast a wider net for prospects
- How to build loyalty before they're ready to buy
- How to market to prospects and turn them into customers (when they're ready)

Learn why "BUY NOW!" only accounts for 5% of all traffic on your website, and how to effectively get the other 95% into your funnel.

Published in: Marketing, Business, Technology

0 Comments
1 Like
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
107
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
5
Comments
0
Likes
1
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Networking until 6:30 ! 1) grab a name tag 2) check in on the app ! 3) use #CincySEO on social media
  • 2. Welcome 2014!
  • 3. @JordanGodbey ! @ZoomSpring
  • 4. Intro 6pm Keynote Q&A Networking 8pm
  • 5. #CincySEO
  • 6. Use #CincySEO on social media And join our.... Facebook PAGE! Facebook.com/CincinnatiSEO
  • 7. 190 260 members
  • 8. 105 RSVPs ~75 attendees Beer + Food + Prizes = :D
  • 9. Thanks Sponsors
  • 10. Ecommerce Specialist (Merchandiser/Analyst) ! SEO/Code Analyst (Not final title) ! Business Analyst (IT, experienced) ! Buyer (Electronics experience) ! Educational Furniture Designer (Industrial design) ! Customer Relations Rep (CSR)
  • 11. Immediate: Quirky and Creative Copywriter – Looking for Freelance bloggers ASAP Detailed, Diligent, and Not-Dorky SEO Analyst Inside Sales Leader (2+ years experience) ! April-May Timeline: Creative, Cool, and Consistent Account Coordinator Quirky and Creative Copywriter ! The GNGF team is also seeking awesome students to fill the following internship/co-op positions this summer: Dynamic Digital Marketing Intern/Co-Op Quirky and Creative Copywriter Intern/Co-Op Ninja-Like Web and Graphic Design Intern/Co-Op
  • 12. Knowledge Graph
  • 13. G+ Local Hotel Pages
  • 14. Gmail Link Bug
  • 15. How to Align Content and Keywords to the Buying Cycle
  • 16. About me
  • 17. Buying Cycle Content Personas
  • 18. Big Bob’s Balloons, LLC
  • 19. Title tags Traffic Website architecture Rankings Backlinks What is SEO? Keywords Conversions CTR Traffic Keyword density Content Article spinning Content marketing
  • 20. WHY?
  • 21. Why does Bob need SEO? More & Better Leads.
  • 22. Pre-internet Buying Cycle Need Sale 100% Interaction with the business Education = sales person Buying Cycle
  • 23. Post-internet Buying Cycle Need Sale 60% 40% ? Self-educating Buying Cycle Interaction with the business Education = you + internet
  • 24. Post-internet Buying Cycle 60% Buying Cycle Blog posts Videos Guides Reviews Comments 40%
  • 25. Website Traffic 80 / 15 / 5 Research / Self-educating 80% Buy Now 15% Comparison 1,000 visitors / day Buying Cycle 5%
  • 26. Personas Larry Page, CEO Widgets Inc. Need Want Know Fear Care about Hang out Personas
  • 27. Personas Jimmy Schmidt, Facilities Mechanic at Widgets Inc. Need Want Know Fear Care about Hang out Personas
  • 28. Content Buying Cycle
 Stage Persona CTA Content Keywords
  • 29. Content 5 Things you should know about buying a hot air balloon Research / Self-educating 80% Content Buy Now 15% Comparison 5%
  • 30. Content 5 Things you should know about buying a hot air balloon Focus ? Buying Stage ? Watch our video Research High Level Mechanic Download Guide Research Technical Mechanic Decision Technical Content Persona CTA 5 Things ? 5 Things CEO 5 Things Top Balloons Content Read Reviews
  • 31. Buying Cycle vs Traffic to your website Self-educating New Buying Cycle Website Traffic Behavior 60% 80% Research / Education Interaction w/ Biz 40% 15% Comparison 5% Decision / 
 Buy Now
  • 32. Top air balloon manufacturers Cheapest Johnson balloons Creative corporate advertising Johnson vs Miller balloon reviews Content
  • 33. WHY?
  • 34. Questions?
  • 35. Thanks! ! @jordangodbey ! ZoomSpring