1. 5-Steps toRelationship MarketingPlanTake ActionEngageBuildMeasureGo Back to step 1PlanActionEngageBuildMeasure
2. Game ChangerSearch Engine OptimizationBe part of the conversationWhy Social Media?
3. Marketing StrategyWho: Who is going to manage your profiles? Who is yourtarget audience?What: What do you want to accomplish? Set clear goals.Where: Know what social media platforms will assist inreaching your goals.How: Know your target audience.Why: What are you going to provide that keeps peoplecoming back?
4. Be professionalYour profile is your businessComplete your profile fullyDon’t publish your profile until it’s completeAdd photos and linksMake sure you have a social media policy
5. Be humanContent-Write to talk to your audience not atthem.Use the 4-E Checklist:EducateEngageExpertEntertain
6. Be friendlyInteract with other pagesUse the @ symbolInteract with others to receive interactionShare photos and videosTag photosCreate a “hyper local” feelMake it FUN and Viral
7. Be consistentRelationships require communicationSet a “theme” dayFitness FridayWhere’s Bolt Wednesdays | Where’s NathanShare to links on your website- Romantic Stories
8. Be proactiveTurn fans into your marketing armyCreate special offers just for themRun contests to grow your pagesShare your social media links everywhereLinks on your website, business cards, brochures,commercials, email signature…EVERYWHERE!
9. Be usefulMeasure analytics and tweak what isn’t workingTrack your ROISet up landing pages specifically for social mediaSpecial offers specifically for social media fansAsk referralsWork smarter not harder!
10. Finishing ThoughtsIt’s not all “Fun and Facebook”Be willing to accept changeSocial Media is an ingredient not an entréeNOW Marketing Group- 877.380.6698