1. co nferen ce 5 quick tips to survive co ma 2pm your ne 3pm xt conference 4pm 5pm 1pm12pm @jessedee
2. When you attend a conference does your energy level look like this?100% 75%50% 25% 0% 9am 10am 11am 12pm 1pm 2pm 3pm 4pm 5pm
3. Sure, maybe thespeaker is killing youwith his PowerPoint
4. but chances are yourenergy is all over the placebecause of what you’reputting into your body.
5. So here are 5 tips to preventthe all-mighty conference coma
6. Stay hydrated1.
7. Drink lots of water.Dehydration is the leading cause ofdaytime fatigue.Keep a bottle handy and keep drinkingthroughout the day.You’re probably drinking a lot less thanyou should.
8. Be cautious with quick boosts.Too much caffeine coming from energy drinks, dietsodas and coffee will tax your adrenals whichmake your energy levels crash even more.
9. Keep it natural.Water or unsweetened tea is best.Green tea has a fraction of the amount of caffeine thatcoffee has and will still give you a boost.
10. pack superfoods2.
11. Super foods are an excellent sources of vitamins, minerals,amino acids, enzymes, phytonutrients-rich green plants &algae (which is a good thing).Every health food store will have a variety of options that isright for you.One of our favorites is:
12. eat smaller meals3.
13. Don’t even think about having that big pasta dishfor lunch. It will only make things worse.Eat smaller meals throughout the day.This will keep your blood sugar stabilized.
14. Stick to natural unprocessed foods.Nuts, seeds, lean proteins and greens are best.These are natural energy boosting & fat burning foodswhich will keep you awake.
15. Have healthy snacks4.
16. Get your hand out of the candy bowl and don’t evenmake eye contact with that cookie. We mean it!Instead keep a survival kit in your bag.Being prepared means you won’t slip up and havethat snack you’ll later regret.Here’s what you could have instead:
17. Walnuts are packed with omega 3fatty acids which is great for thebrain and keeps you focused. Almonds are high in protein and a handful will fill you up quickly.Energy bars low in sugar and raware best if you have to skip a meal. 70% or more dark chocolate is a great substitute for sugar. The darker the better!
19. Exercise (even small amounts) will dramaticallyincrease you energy level.Go for a run, do some push-ups, lunges, jumping jacks,whatever, just move your butt!
20. Staying in hotel is no excuse for not exercising.If you’re lacking motivation go on YouTube and find someroutines you can do, there are many.
21. So there you have it.Implement these 5 quick tips and you’ll not only avoidconference coma but you’ll also get more out of your day.
22. Thank you. Nancy Desjardins @healthlady (aka my mom)@jessedee Click here for more: