1. Some interesting facts about Iceland/Icelanders.One in ten Icelanders publish a book of prose during their lifetime. They have four Mexican restaurants. All next to each other. Iceland and Greenland should switch names.
2. Hotel 101. Blue Lagoon. LAVA/bar Soap, June 17th.
3. Hallgrímskirkja Kraum/Laugavegur
4. The Golden Circle The proper good-bye goes like this: Þingvellir/Thingvellir The National Park. GeysirThe ﬁrst geyser ever mentioned, in which all geysers are named after. Gullfoss The waterfall of beauty.
5. Vatnajökull > The world’s largest National Park.Established in 2008 – covering 12% of Iceland. The world’s largest Glacier.Four visitor centers done in 2012.
6. Snæfellsjökull >
8. Centerhotel Thingholt Contemporary styleinspired by Icelandic Viking Fest Go dance, drink and look fabulous. Be a viking for a day. This is what it’s all about.
9. Ride Away. Horse and quad riding through lava ﬁelds – the perfectbeauty and beast combo through Iceland’s surroundings.
10. Go pub crawling every Friday and Saturday. It’s called, “Runtur”, which means round trip. > 11pm - 5.30am.
11. Perlan > A There’s no beach like a rotating black beach.restaurant. page 22
12. Tradition. They eat pancakes, speak a language based on Norse and still believe in elves. Vikings. There’s a crazy outlandish festival every Junewhere people dress up and play games (partying).There are old villages that still use manual labor for everything. No iPhones.
13. Art. Take a walk downtown and visit ‘Kling and Bang‘, ‘Gallerí Fold’ and ‘Nema Hvao’. Music. >Björk. Sigur Rós. múm.Listen to blues, jazz orclassical music. There are festivals for everyone.
14. There shall be peace.From a human standpoint, Iceland is a model for other nations. No army. No navy. No air force. Equal rights. Peace Tower. Björk + Reykjavik = Green. Page 3