• Food is in a
• Food is preprepared.
• Cold food
• Coffee and
• Without cutlery or
• Speed sercice.
• People eat directly
from the disposable
• simple food
• Food are eaten
• plates and
• Quality of food.
• Large menu.
• Not Fancy.
• Single dishes
CAFETERIA: Sandwich, baguettes, soup, salad.
FAST-FOOD: Burgers, pizza, hot dog, tacos.
CASUAL RESTAURANT: Starters, main dishes, desserts.
FAST-CASUAL DINING RESTAURANT: Simple dishes.
COFFEHOUSE: Cold food, sadwiches, pastries.
PUB: Beer, simple dishes.
BISTROS AND BRASSIERE: Simple dishes, small dishes.
ETHNIC RESTAURANT: Depends of concept, it can be
Indian food, Japanese food, Mexican food, etc.
• Peopletakes a tray and pushes it along a track in front of the
counter or they order and other one gives their meals.
• People choose their food from a big menu and pay at the
moment. Without table service.
• Table service, food is eaten there and pay at the end.
• It doesn’t offer full table service.
• without table service, without pressure to leave
promptly after eating.
• Simple service with waiters.
BISTROS & BRASSIERE.
• Relaxe, with waiters.
• Atmosphere and serviceacording to the concept.
This is important because not all people like the
same kind of food and neither the same
atmosphere, some people like elegants places
while others ones like somthing simple and
Differente types also give us more options to eat
and don’t be boring with always the same