2. Comfort can mean different things to different people. Happily, the 2012Toyota Avalon delivers comfort in a variety of ways. If it’s physical comfortyou’re seeking, you’ll appreciate Avalon’s quiet, spacious interior and smoothand responsive ride. If feeling comfortable means staying ahead of the curve,you’ll welcome its host of technological innovations. Of course, many definecomfort as peace of mind, so you’ll be pleased to learn about Avalon’slong list of standard safety features. Equally comforting is the knowledgethat Avalon is assembled in Georgetown, Kentucky, by Americans who are US-AV11-3-Acommitted to ensuring that your expectations of quality, reliability and, ofcourse, comfort, are exceeded. 2012 Toyota Avalon. Moving Forward. A relaxing drive up the coast. Perhaps a round or two at the country club. Or a weekend retreat in the mountains. What better time to enjoy the good life than now? With the luxurious Avalon, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination. US-TM11-125-A Limited shown in Blizzard Pearl.
3. It’s your time to arrive. You’ve worked hard. Why not enjoy a few of life’s rewards now? The refined Avalon makes it possible. Avalon Limited’s hushed and spacious cabin is brimming with luxury features, like heated and ventilated front seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel and rain-sensing windshield wipers. A tuned suspension provides a silky 1 smooth ride, while the available voice-activated touch-screen DVD navigation system assists you along the way. After all, you’ve earned it. 2 US-VZ09-21-A US-AV11-2-A Smart Key System 1, 3 With the Smart Key in your pocket or purse, Avalon Limited welcomes your return by illuminating the interior and by lighting the ground near the front doors with side mirror puddle lamps. In addition, Avalon’s doors unlock when you touch the handle, and the engine starts with the push of a button. Taillamps With LED Light Pipes Avalon’s sharp taillamps incorporate LED Light Pipes. This highly visible feature not only helps to enhance visibility of the brake lights, but also alludes to your sense of style. US-AV11-4-A Avalon Limited’s High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps look sharp and help you see sharp. Plus, they offer auto leveling, an auto on/off feature and Daytime Running Lights (DRL). US-AV11-26-A Limited shown in Blizzard Pearl. 1. Standard on Limited only. 2. See footnote 6 in Disclaimers section. 3. See footnote 10 in Disclaimers section.
4. US-AV08-27-B HEATED AnD vEnTiLATED POWER REAR WinDOW FROnT SEATS SUnSHADEHeighten your expectations. The comfort of Avalon Limited is The next time you’re on a road trip In Avalon, you’ll never look at luxury the same way again. You’ll relax in leather- further enhanced with standard in August and the summer sun is trimmed upholstery. The steering wheel features audio and climate controls. ItsAnd widen them. rearview mirror incorporates a backup camera as well as a HomeLink universal 1 ®2 leather-trimmed front seats that are perforated and ventilated, so you breathing down your neck, treat your rear-seat passengers to a note of can precisely control the built-in relief with Avalon Limited’s power transceiver. It offers a power tilt/slide moonroof too. But with nearly 107 cubic feet heating elements and cooling fans. rear window sunshade. of interior space and reclining rear seats, Avalon’s luxurious cabin is as expansive as your new idea of comfort. US-AV11-24-A 8-Way Power Front Seats The accommodating Avalon makes it easy to ride in complete comfort. The power seats allow you to adjust the height, angle, rake and the lumbar support. On Avalon Limited, the driver’s lower seat cushion even extends for added thigh support. Mirrors With integrated Turn Signals Avalon’s driver and front passenger side power mirrors are as versatile as they are refined. The mirrors on all models offer standard integrated turn signals, are foldable, heated and feature driver’s-side auto-dimming. On Limited, the mirrors are auto-dimming on both sides, offer puddle lamps3 and even a memory function for two drivers’ settings. Details make all the difference. Avalon Limited’s side mirrors with integrated turn signals not US-AV11-5-B only help you see adjacent vehicles, but also help alert other drivers of your intentions. Limited shown in Ivory perforated leather with available voice-activated touch-screen DVD navigation system.4 US-AV11-15-A 1. See footnotes 7 and 8 in Disclaimers section. 2. See footnote 11 in Disclaimers section. 3. Standard on Limited only. 4. See footnote 6 in Disclaimers section.
5. Hands-free bells and Avalon is not only loaded with standard amenities, it also offers a score of high- tech features. Among its highlights you’ll find Bluetooth wireless technology and ®1voice-activated whistles. an audio system that enables music streaming from a compatible device. There are available rain-sensing wipers and an available voice-activated touch-screen 2 DVD navigation system. You’ll even find a standard backup camera for peace of 3 4 mind. Because some “bells and whistles” are designed to put your mind at ease. US-AV11-8-A US-AV11-25-A Touch-Screen navigation System Finding your way around town is a piece of cake with the available voice- BACKUP CAMERA activated touch-screen DVD navigation system. Before you set out, use the Avalon was the first car in its touch-screen controls to locate your destination on the map. Once underway, segment to offer a backup camera a voice prompt guides your every turn. Need to find a nearby ATM or gas as a standard feature. When you’re station? Simply issue a voice command and the system will locate what backing up, the area behind the you’re looking for and guide you to it. Plus, with available NavTraffic, 5 your ™ US-AV11-12-A vehicle that’s visible to the rear routes are based on real-time traffic updates. camera is displayed either within the rearview mirror or, in Avalons equipped with DVD navigation, on Bluetooth Wireless Technology and ® the touch-screen. Music Streaming With your compatible Bluetooth® phone, Avalon’s audio system lets you stream music from Internet music services, such as Pandora. 6 Or, press a ® control button on the steering wheel and you can answer phone calls using US-AV11-22-A USB7 PORT US-AV11-6-A the audio system as a speakerphone. Equipped with a USB port and an auxiliary audio jack, Avalon JBL Audio System and navtraffic ® invites you to play your personal Satellite Radio 5 music files from a flash drive or Avalon’s 660W 12-speaker JBL Synthesis® 5.1 simulated surround sound compatible MP3/WMA player. system serves up your audio entertainment with remarkable richness and You can even use the audio clarity. The system is also SiriusXM Satellite Radio ready and includes a system head unit controls to three-month trial subscription. access your playlist. Avalon shown in Black leather with available voice-activated touch-screen DVD navigation system. US-AV11-7-A 1. See footnote 5 in Disclaimers section. 2. Standard on Limited only. 3. See footnote 6 in Disclaimers section. 4. See footnotes 7 and 8 in Disclaimers section. 5. See footnote 2 in Disclaimers section. 6. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc., used with permission. 7. See footnote 3 in Disclaimers section.
6. 268 horsepower. The better to Step on Avalon’s accelerator and you’ll immediately become better acquainted with the enhanced lumbar support of the driver’s seat. That experience is thanks appreciate the seatbacks. to its powerful 3.5-liter V6 DOHC. But as responsive as it is, it’s also remarkably fuel-efficient. Its Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i) optimizes power and efficiency, giving Avalon an EPA-estimated 20 city/29 hwy mpg rating. Which bolsters your case for spending more time in the fast lane. 2 US-AV11-13-A Avalon shown in Cypress Pearl with available voice-activated touch-screen DVD navigation system. US-AV11-14-A ADMiRED AnD RACE-inSPiRED Avalon’s sporty gated shifter puts you in command of the smooth-shifting 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i), featuring sequential shift.Avalon shown in Cypress Pearl with available voice-activated touch-screen DVD navigation system. 1 US-AV11-23-A Highlander shown in Magnetic Gray Metallic with available Tech Package. 1. See footnote 6 in Disclaimers section. 2. See footnote 20 in Disclaimers section.
7. combinations INTERIOR cOLOR cHOIcES WHEELSSafety is not a luxury. Avalon comes equipped with the Star Safety System, an integration of advanced ™ LEATHER AVALON PERfORATEd LEATHER LIMITED safety features that helps drivers avoid accidents in the first place. It includes 1 Avalon 17-in. split 6-spoke alloy wheel Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) 1 BLAck LIGHT GRAY IVORY BLAck BORdEAUX LIGHT GRAY IVORY 2 Limited 17-in. dual 5-spoke 1 2 alloy wheel with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop 2 Technology (SST). It’s not every car that provides this level of safety as standard 3 equipment. Just every Toyota. US-AV11-21-A US-AV08-43-B US-AV11-18-A US-AV11-18-B US-AV11-18-c US-AV11-19-c US-AV11-19-B US-AV11-19-A EXTERIOR/INTERIOR cOLOR cOMBINATIONS US-AV11-18-B US-AV11-19-B LIGHT GRAY LIGHT GRAY US-AV11-17-B US-AV11-17-E IVORY IVORY US-AV11-18-c US-AV11-19-A BLAck cYPRESS PEARL US-AV11-16-B US-AV11-18-A US-AV11-19-c BLAck BLAck BORdEAUX US-AV11-17-H US-AV11-17-c IVORY IVORY US-AV11-18-c US-AV11-19-A MAGNETIc GRAY METALLIc cOcOA BEAN METALLIc US-AV11-18-A US-AV11-19-c BLAck BLAck BORdEAUX US-AV11-17-f US-AV11-17-A LIGHT GRAY LIGHT GRAY US-AV11-18-B US-AV11-19-B SIZZLING cRIMSON MIcA cLASSIc SILVER METALLIc Photo not intended to replicate actual inflated airbags. US-AV11-18-A BLAck US-AV11-17-I US-AV11-17-d LIGHT GRAY LIGHT GRAY SEvEn AiRBAgS4 US-AV11-18-B US-AV11-19-B Avalon’s advanced Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is a marvel of safety technology. Employing sophisticated BLIZZARd PEARL ZEPHYR BLUE METALLIc sensors, the system includes seven airbags: driver and front passenger airbags, front and rear side curtain airbags, front seat-mounted side airbags for the driver and front passenger, and a driver knee airbag. Also at the ready are 3-point US-AV11-18-A US-AV11-19-c front seatbelts with adjustable shoulder anchors and an energy-absorbing steering column. In addition, front and rear BLAck BLAck BORdEAUX crumple zones and side-impact door beams surround the passenger cabin. LIGHT GRAY LIGHT GRAY US-AV11-17-G IVORY IVORY US-AV11-18-c US-AV11-19-A US-AV11-18-B US-AV11-19-B IVORY IVORY SANdY BEAcH METALLIc US-AV11-18-c US-AV11-19-A 1. See footnote 12 in Disclaimers section. 2. See footnote 13 in Disclaimers section. 3. See footnote 14 in Disclaimers section. 4. See footnote 15 in Disclaimers section.
8. features1 Specifications OptionsEXTERIOR AVALON LIMITEd AVALON LIMITEd MEcHANIcAL AVALON LIMITEd AVALONProjector-beam halogen headlamps with auto on/off feature S — Power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade S S Engine JBL Synthesis® AM/FM 6-disc CD changer with MP3/WMA playback capability, 12 speakers including subwoofer,High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps with auto level control and auto on/off feature — S 17-in. split 6-spoke alloy wheels with P215/55R17 tires S — 3.5-Liter V6 DOHC 24-Valve with Dual Independent SiriusXM Satellite Radio2 (includes three-month trial subscription to XM Select Package), auxiliary audio jack, USB3 Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i); 268 hp port with iPod®4 connectivity, hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth®5 wireless technologyWide-angle fog lamps S S 17-in. dual 5-spoke alloy wheels with P215/55R17 tires — S @ 6200 rpm; 248 lb.-ft. @ 4700 rpm Standard Standard Voice-activated touch-screen DVD navigation system6 with integrated backup camera7, 8 display, JBL Synthesis® AM/FMLED tail and stop lamps S S High Solar Energy-Absorbing (HSEA) glass S S IGNITION SYSTEM 4-disc CD changer with MP3/WMA playback capability, 12 speakers including subwoofer, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with NavTraffic™2 (includes three-month trial subscription to XM Select Package and NavTraffic™2), auxiliary audio jack, USB3 portColor-keyed heated power driver-side auto-dimming outside mirrors with turn signal indicators S — Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers S — Electronic, with Toyota Direct Ignition (TDI) Standard Standard with iPod®4 connectivity, and hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth®5 wireless technologyColor-keyed heated power auto-dimming outside mirrors with turn signal indicators Rain-sensing washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers — S EMISSION RATING Heated front seats with variable heat settingand puddle lamps — S Dual chrome-tipped exhaust S S Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (ULEV) Standard Standard Driver’s seat and outside mirrors with memory function and 8-way power passenger seat with power lumbar support9Chrome outside door handles — S TRANSMISSION LIMITEd 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic TransmissionINTERIOR with intelligence (ECT-i) and sequential shift mode Standard Standard Voice-activated touch-screen DVD navigation system6 with integrated backup camera7, 8 display, JBL Synthesis® AM/FM 4-disc CD changer with MP3/WMA playback capability, 12 speakers including subwoofer, SiriusXM Satellite Radio withDual zone automatic climate control with air filter and rear-seat vents S S Cruise control S S dRIVETRAIN NavTraffic™2 (includes three-month trial subscription to XM Select Package and NavTraffic™2), auxiliary audio jack, USB3 port with iPod®4 connectivity, and hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth®5 wireless technologyAM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, nine speakers, SiriusXM Satellite Radio2 Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio and climate controls S — Front-Wheel Drive Standard Standard(includes three-month trial subscription to XM Select Package), auxiliary audio jack, USB3 port Leather-trimmed shift lever S — BOdY cONSTRUcTION TOYOTA fINANcIAL SERVIcESwith iPod®4 connectivity, hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth®5 Toyota helps you get more out of every dollar you spend. By rewarding you for every purchase youwireless technology S — Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with wood-grain-style inlay with audio Unitized body with front and rear anti-vibration sub-frames Standard Standard and climate controls — S make, the Toyota Rewards Visa® adds even more value to doing the things you love.JBL Synthesis® AM/FM 6-disc CD changer with MP3/WMA playback capability, 12 speakers SUSPENSION Leather-trimmed shift lever with wood-grain-style inlay — S Turn everything you buy into points to redeem toward parts, accessories or an eligible vehicleincluding subwoofer, SiriusXM Satellite Radio2 (includes three-month trial subscription to XM MacPherson strut front suspension with offset coil springs and stabilizer bar; dual-link independent MacPherson strut purchase or lease at your Toyota dealer. Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at participatingSelect Package), auxiliary audio jack, USB3 port with iPod®4 connectivity, hands-free phone Optitron instrumentation with speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature and fuel gauges S S rear suspension with offset coil springs and stabilizer bar Standard Standard Toyota dealers and 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere else Visa is accepted. *capability and music streaming via Bluetooth®5 wireless technology O S Wood-grain-style interior trim S SVoice-activated touch-screen DVD navigation system6 with integrated backup camera7, 8 display, STEERING Toyota Rewards Visa® Visit www.toyotarewardsvisa.com for complete details. Multi-function in-key remote keyless entry system with lock, unlock, panic, trunk-releaseJBL Synthesis® AM/FM 4-disc CD changer with MP3/WMA playback capability, 12 speakers and remote illuminated entry S — Variable-assist power rack-and-pinion Standard Standard Toyota Financial Services (TFS)† is a leading provider of automotive financial services, offering an extensive line of financingincluding subwoofer, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with NavTraffic™2 (includes three-month trial plans along with a variety of vehicle and payment protection products to Toyota customers and dealers in the U.S. For Smart Key System10 on all doors and trunk with Push Button Start and remote illuminated entry — S Turning circle diameter, curb to curb (ft.) 36.9 36.9subscription to XM Select Package and NavTraffic™2), auxiliary audio jack, USB3 port with iPod®4 more information on TFS products and services, visit www.toyotafinancial.comconnectivity, hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth®5 wireless technology O O Power windows with auto up/down, jam protection in all positions and retained-power features S S BRAkESMulti-Information Display with outside temperature, instant/average fuel economy, distance Power rear window sunshade — S Power-assisted ventilated front disc brakes; solid rear *On approved credit. You must have a valid permanent home address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Terms, conditions disc brakes and Star Safety System™ Standard Standard and restrictions apply and are fully described in the Toyota Rewards Visa Cardmember Agreement and the Toyota Rewards Program Termsto empty, average speed and trip distance S S Power door locks with anti-lockout feature S S and Conditions received with your card. Points earned are based on net purchases. Points-earning maximums apply and points will expireLeather-trimmed 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and seatback EXTERIOR dIMENSIONS (in.) as described in the Rewards Terms and Conditions. Redemption only available at participating Toyota dealerships in the continental U.S. Auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera7, 8 display, compass and and Alaska. Points cannot be redeemed for cash. Please contact your participating Toyota dealer for information regarding restrictionspocket; 4-way power-adjustable passenger seat with seatback pocket S — HomeLink®11 universal transceiver S S Overall height 58.5 58.5 your dealer may impose on the use of credit cards related to vehicle purchases or leases. The creditor and issuer of the Toyota RewardsPerforated leather-trimmed ventilated 8-way power-adjustable front seats with lumbar Overhead console with maplamps and sunglasses storage S S Overall width 72.8 72.8 Visa is Toyota Financial Savings Bank. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Financial Savings Bank.support and seatback pocket — S Overall length 197.6 197.6 †Toyota Financial Services is a service mark for Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc. Center console with sliding cover and armrest with storage compartment and two cup holders S SHeated front seats with variable heat setting O S Wheelbase 111.0 111.0 Two 12V auxiliary power outlets S S WARRANTIESPower driver’s seat cushion extension — S Track (front/rear) 62.2/61.6 62.2/61.6 Dual extendable sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors S S Every Toyota Car, Truck and SUV is built to exceptional standards. And that’s not idle boasting. We back it up withDriver’s seat and outside mirrors with memory function and 8-way power passenger seat with Ground clearance 5.3 5.3 these Limited Warranty Coverages:power lumbar support9 O S Digital quartz clock S S Coefficient of drag (Cd) 0.28 0.2860/40 split reclining rear seats with center armrest with cup holders and adjustable headrests S S Basic: 36 months/36,000 miles (all components other than normal wear and maintenance items). INTERIOR dIMENSIONS (front/second-row/third-row seats) (in.) Powertrain: 60 months/60,000 miles (engine, transmission/transaxle, drive system, seatbelts and airbags). Head room 38.9/37.5 38.9/37.5SAfETY ANd cONVENIENcE Shoulder room 59.4/58.2 59.4/58.2 Rust-Through: 60 months/unlimited miles (corrosion perforation of sheet metal). Star Safety System™ - includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction 12 LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) includes lower anchors on Hip room 55.8/56.2 55.8/56.2 Emissions: Coverages vary under Federal and California regulations. Refer to applicable Warranty and Maintenance Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force outboard rear seats and tether anchors on outboard rear seats S S Leg room 41.3/40.9 41.3/40.9 Guide for details. Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA)13 and Smart Stop Technology (SST)14 S S Child-protector rear door locks S S Accessories: For Genuine Toyota Accessories purchased at the time of the new vehicle purchase, the Toyota Accessory Seating capacity 5 5Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System15 S S Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column S S Warranty coverage is in effect for 36 months/36,000 miles from the vehicle’s in-service date, which is the same WEIGHTS ANd cAPAcITIES coverage as the Toyota New Vehicle Limited Warranty.Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags15 S S Front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones with side-impact door beams S S Curb weight (lb.) 3572 3616Front and rear side curtain airbags15 S S For Genuine Toyota Accessories purchased after the new vehicle purchase the coverage is 12 months, regardless Head-impact protection structure S S EPA passenger volume (cu. ft.) 106.9 106.9 of mileage, from the date the accessory was installed on the vehicle, or the remainder of any applicable new vehicleDriver knee airbag15 S S Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)17 S S Cargo volume19 (cu. ft.) 14.4 14.4 warranty, whichever provides greater coverage, with the exception of car covers. Car covers are warranted for 12 monthsDriver and front passenger active headrests16 S S Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with on/off feature S S Fuel tank (gal.) 18.5 18.5 from the date of purchase and do not assume any coverage under the Toyota New Vehicle Limited Warranty.3-point seatbelts for all seating positions, driver-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) Anti-theft system with engine immobilizer18 S S TIRES You may be eligible for transportation assistance if it’s necessary that your vehicle be kept overnight for repairs coveredand Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR) on all passenger belts S S under warranty. Please see your authorized Toyota dealership for further details. Battery-saver feature: deactivates interior lamps after 20 minutes S S Type All-Season radials All-Season radialsAdjustable front seatbelt shoulder anchors S S For complete details about Toyota’s warranties, please visit www.toyota.com, refer to the applicable Warranty and Internal trunk release S S Spare - Full-size on alloy wheel Standard StandardDriver and front passenger seatbelt pretensioners with force limiters S S Maintenance Guide or see your Toyota dealer. MILEAGE ESTIMATES (mpg city/highway/combined)20 S = Standard O = Optional – = Not Available 20/29/23 20/29/23 Some vehicles are shown with available equipment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times. For details on vehicle specifications, standard features and available equipment in your area, contact your Toyota dealer. A vehicle with particular equipment may not be available at the dealership. Ask your Toyota dealer to help locate a specifically equipped vehicle.dIScLAIMERS All information presented herein is based on data available at the time of printing, is subject to change without notice and pertains1. Toyota strives to build vehicles to match customer interest and thus they typically are built with popular options and option packages. Not all options/packages are available separately and some may not be available in all regions of the country. See toyota.com for information Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee specifically to mainland U.S.A. vehicles only. Prototypes shown. Actual production vehicles may vary.about options/packages commonly available in your area. If you would prefer a vehicle without any or with different options, contact your dealer to check for current availability or the possibility of placing a special order. 2. XM services require a subscription after trial period, and are ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll orsold separately or as a package. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your XM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit fOcUS ON SUSTAINABILITYrates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. 3. May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. 4. iPod® upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or aroundaccessory is not included. iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. 5. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. Other trademarks and trade names the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury Toyota encourages their partners to embrace environmentally responsible business practices. Toyota brochures use paperare those of their respective owners. The Bluetooth® wireless technology phones listed on toyota.com have been tested for compatibility with Toyota vehicles. Performance will vary based on phone software version, coverage and your wireless carrier. Phones are warranted by their or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings. 16. Active front headrests can help reduce the extent of whiplash in from well-managed forests, as certified by FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) or SFI® (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) chain-of-manufacturer, not Toyota. 6. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system or any XM services mentioned (if installed) are dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services not available in every city or certain types of rear-end collisions. 17. The Toyota Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire custody guidelines. The electricity used to manufacture this paper was generated by the paper mill’s own Green-e® certifiedroadway. Periodic navigation updates available at additional cost. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual or contact XM for details. 7. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See your Owner’sand use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy. 8. Backup monitor displays in rearview mirror on vehicles not equipped with navigation. 9. Includes heated front seats with variable heat setting. 10. The Smart Manual for details. 18. The engine immobilizer is a state-of-the-art anti-theft system. When you insert your key into the ignition switch renewable energy sources. Wind-powered electricity was used to print some brochures throughKey System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system. 11. HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls, Inc. 12. Vehicle Stability Control or bring a Smart Key fob into the vehicle, the key transmits an electronic code to the vehicle. The engine will only start if the code in the purchased REC (renewable energy credits), also Green-e® certified.(VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a transponder chip inside the key or Smart Key fob matches the code in the vehicle’s immobilizer. Because the transponder chip is embeddedloss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details. 13. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and in the key or Smart Key fob, it can be costly to replace. If you lose a key or Smart Key fob, your Toyota dealer can help. Alternatively, youtire and road conditions. 14. Smart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and gas pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce engine power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions can find a qualified independent locksmith to perform high-security key services by consulting your local Yellow Pages or by contactingand driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details. 15. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint www.aloa.org 19. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. 20. 2011 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
9. US-TM12-1-A Scheduled vehicle maintenance is essential to both safety and dependability. For that reason, we’ve included a complimentary maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. I’ve always known you can’t For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, your new beat Toyota for dependability. Then I found out that they take Toyota will be covered for all normal factory scheduled service, as care of all factory scheduled service for two years or 25,000 well as for 24/7 roadside assistance. It’s standard peace of mind, * miles. Talk about a win-win! * Tony M., 2011 Toyota owner and Toyota is one of the first full-line brands to offer anything like it. Why do we go to such lengths? Simply put, we want the loyalty of our customers to outlast even our vehicles. For all the details, please call, visit online or stop by your local Toyota dealer today. *Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new Toyota vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery or taxi vehicle. See plan for complete coverage details. See participating Toyota dealer for details.Please visit your nearby Toyota dealer today to experience our full lineup of quality cars, trucks and SUVs.YARIS | COROLLA | MATRIX | CAMRY | AVALON | SIENNA | TACOMA | TUNDRA | RAV4 | VENZA | HIGHLANDER | FJ CRUISER | 4RUNNER | SEQUOIA | LAND CRUISERPRIUS | PRIUS v | CAMRY HYBRID | HIGHLANDER HYBRIDtoyota.com 1-800-GO-TOYOTA©2011 Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. PC2-534 (9/11) 00616-12AVA Litho in U.S.A.