Interior Dimension: Concupiscence (remains after baptism); Interior
inclination that comes from sin and leads to sin
Social Dimension: Sinful World – sinful structures; where we are born
7 Capital Sins
1) Anger – destructive aggressiveness
2) Envy – begrudging what belongs, to other, wishing them evil.
3) Lust – Disordered desire inordinate engagement of sexual pleasure
4) Gluttony – Excessive indulgence to food and drinks.
5) Greed – demising what belongs to others leading to stealing in people
6) Sloth – laziness, failing to do due effort
7) Pride – exalting oneself beyond what is due and true