• developed at MIT by the Lifelong Kindergarten Group
• an EASY programming language that allows the user to
create interactive stories, games, music, art
• appropriate for students ages 8 and up
• a great way for students to practice higher level thinking,
problem solving skills, innovation, and creativity
Creativity and Innovation
Students demonstrate create thinking, construct knowledge, and develop
innovative products and processes using technology.
Communication and Collaboration
Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work
collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and
contribute to the learning of others.
Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making
Students use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage
projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate
digital tools and resources.
• Scratch Programming for Teens
by Jerry Lee Ford, Jr.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.