1. <ul><li>A little library explorer </li></ul><ul><li>Europe, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong </li></ul>Jenny Chu 2009/2010 Trip
2. The Royal Library, Copenhagen <ul><li>“ The Black Diamond” by the waterfront </li></ul>
3. The Royal Library, Copenhagen <ul><li>This is inside entrance up to the main library and reading rooms at "The Black Diamond" </li></ul><ul><li>Features of the library: books, exhibitions activities, shops, restaurant, café etc </li></ul><ul><li>Information and service centers for tourists and visitors with facilities like Internet, fax-service, copying facilities etc., and information about the city </li></ul>
5. Lund Public Library, Sweden It looks a bit like Starbuck. And I am so glad it has lots of bike racks here.
6. A display table between the shelves
7. Where is my trolley?? Run, run, run away from her…
8. Circulation desk (reception)
9. Public event/exhibition area This looks fun. I should come and watch the magic science show this Sat with the boys.
10. Nuremburg Library , Germany
12. Vertical files
13. Antwerp Public Library, Belgium
14. More bikes… Yes, welcome to Europe…
15. The library cafe
16. Posters display and lockers in the library
18. Graphic novel paradise
19. C o l o r f u l s h e l v e s …
20. A different world up the stairs…
22. Shhh…quiet. Study in progress.
23. Amsterdam Amsterdam Library, NL
24. Magazine and computer stations Computer stations and magazine area