1. Presented by: Jennifer L. Pricci Account Executive, WHTZ-FM Z100NY.917.542.5620 | NJ.201.209.6220 | Cell.646.246.5176 firstname.lastname@example.org www.Z100.com
2. Target: A18-34 Target: A25-49 Median Age: 24 Median Age: 36 Format: Urban Contemporary Format: Rhythmic Adult Contemporary 61% Female / 39% Male 54% Female / 46% Male66% Black, 22% Hispanic, 13% Other 13% Black, 34% Hispanic, 53% Other Target: A18-34 Median Age: 26 Format: Contemporary Hits Radio 64% Female / 36% Male 12% Black, 24% Hispanic, 63% Other #1 Morning Show in NY A25-54! Target: A25-54 Target: A25-54 Median Age: 45 Median Age: 49 Format: (New York’s Only) Classic Rock Format: Adult Contemporary 32% Female / 68% Male 66% Female / 34% Male 3% Black, 7% Hispanic, 90% Other 17% Black, 15% Hispanic, 68% Other Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
3. FemaleMale 25 35 45 55+ Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
4. Z100 is Grown Up!While strong with the 12-17 portion of the New York market, Z100 is trulyan adult radio station. On a Mon-Fri 6a-7p AQH basis, 82% of Z100slistening comes from Adults, with 25-34 being the station’s largest democell. The average age of Z100s listener is 31 years.Audience CompositionIn an average week, almost eighteen percent (17.9%) of the “Other” NewYork population ages 12+ tunes to Z100.This is also strong in target cume demos. In an average week, WHTZ-FMreaches: Ζ 54.8% of all “Other” Women 18-24 - #1 in the market Ζ 40.4% of all “Other” Women 25-34 - #1 in the market Ζ 44.5% of all “Other” Persons 18-24 - #1 in the market Ζ 31.7% of all “Other” Persons 25-34 - #1 in the market Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
5. New York’s #1 Hit Music StationZ100 is a consistent leader in the New York market. While other stationsconstantly move up and down the ranker, Z100 maintains its leadershipposition. Z100 CUME Adults 18 – 49 Monday – Sunday 6AM – 12Mid Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
6. Z100 Has the Competitive EdgeZ100 has the clear advantage over our biggest competitor, WPLJ-FMacross all demographic groups! CUME Monday – Sunday 6AM – 12Mid Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
7. Reaching the Right Demo CellsZ100s audience is not overdependent on a single demo cell,but is spread across numerousimportant demo cells.Daypart ConsistencyZ100 reaches a large audience of18-49 year old consumers inevery daypart. Few stations aresuccessful at holding a top rank inevery daypart all week long.Strong Exclusive CumeExclusive listeners are those consumers who tune only to one stationduring a given daypart. Z100 is a strong station for reaching exclusivelisteners in the market. Z100 reaches 123,700 Adults 18-49 each weekwho listen exclusively to WHTZ-FM, ranking #1. Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
8. H ig h H o u s e h o ld In c o m e s1 out of every 2 of Z100s female 18-49 listeners live in a household withan annual income that exceeds $75,000 (Cume, Mon-Sun 6AM-12M). And,Z100 is a top station reaching Adults and Women of all ages who live inhouseholds with an annual income of $75,000+. Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
9. R e a c h e s A t -W o r k L is t e n e r sZ100 is a great place to target your customers during the busy workday.On a M-F 9A-5P Cume basis, Z100 ranks #3 with Women 18-49.G r e a t In -C a r L is t e n in gZ100 is a top way to influence in-car listeners. This great delivery followsacross all major demos. On a M-F 6A-10A+10A-3P AQH basis, Z100ranks: Ζ #1 with Women 18-49 Ζ #1 with Adults 18-49 Ζ #2 with Men 18-49G r e a t A w a y -F r o m -H o m e L is t e n in g45% of Z100s Women 18-49 listening is done either in-car or away fromhome. Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
10. M T W TH F SA SU6a-10a “PRIME”10a-2p 1,475,700 Total Listeners Weekend A 18-49 Sa/Su Evening/ 6a-12m2p-7p Weekend DeliversNights 77% of 1,145,500 Total Listeners7p-12m PRIME12M-6a A 18-49 Audience! Z100’s A 18-49 Nights and Weekend listenership of 1,145,500 is larger than most stations PRIME Listenership! WINS 980,900 WQHT-FM 960,400 WPLJ-FM 797,700 WCBS-FM 639,100 WNEW-FM 450,000 Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc. KFNY-FM 430,500
11. R e a c h in g F u ll-T im e E m p lo y e e sPersons who are employed full-time are going to be those consumers whoare more likely to have spending power. These are the consumers who aregoing to be able to purchase your products or services. On a Cume totalweek basis, Z100 ranks #1 with Women 18-49 who are employed full-time.E d u c a t e d L is t e n e r sZ100 is unmatched at reaching Adult college graduates. On a Cume totalweek basis, Z100 ranks: Ζ #1 with Women 25-49 Ζ #1 with Women 18-49 Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
12. Reaching Consumers In PlayResearch shows consumers who are in a positive mindset are more apt toremember your messaging… Z100 hosts more live events than any otherstation in the country, offering marketers face-to-face engagement withtheir target consumers and the unique opportunity to align their brand withconsumers’ greatest passions.National PartnersZ100 and Clear Channel NY maintain relationships with national printpartners and online photo journalists adding legs to any grassrootscampaign to give it that national reach!The Sky’s The Limit with Clear Channel New York OnlineUnique and customizable online capabilities offer marketers the ability toalign with multiple stations in the powerful Clear Channel NY clusteroffering access to millions of consumers across the nation tapping into ourexclusive online content and offerings! Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
13. T h e C le a r C h a n n e l N Y D a t a b a s eO n lin e p r o p e r t ie s le v e r a g in g o u r v a s t d a t a b a s ed e liv e r s in c r e d ib le r e a c h . 1.3 million members in CCNY database 455,793 members in email database 9.9 million average monthly pageviews 734,415 average monthly uniques 1.2 average monthly streaming sessions 259,616 average monthly streaming cume 61.3 hrs average monthly streaming TSL Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
14. Z100.com 826,947 members in ZVIP Database 231,517 members in ZVIP Email Database 5.6 million average monthly pageviews 446,000 average monthly uniques Q1043.com 166,396 members in Q Workforce Database65,953 members in Q Workforce Email Database 1,572,588 average monthly pageviews 74,910 average monthly uniques KTU.com 197,386 members in A List Database 78,693 members in A List Email Database 780,840 average monthly pageviews 74,910 average monthly uniques 1067litefm.com 130,823 members in Lite fm Database 49,983 members in Lite fm Email Database 950,009 average monthly pageviews 75,084 average monthly uniques power1051fm.com 63,107 members in Power Playaz Database 29,647 members in Power Email Database 988,954 average monthly pageviews 86,258 average monthly uniques Source: 2007 Research Director, Inc.
15. J u s t a S a m p lin g o f O p p o r t u n it ie sA s k m e h o w w e c a n c u s t o m iz e o u r c o m b in a t io no f o n lin e p r o p e r t ie s y o u r b r a n d t a p s in t o ino r d e r t o r e a c h y o u r a t t e n t iv e a n d c a p t iv et a r g e t c o n s u m e r b y le v e r a g in g o u r e x c lu s iv e ,s o u g h t -a f t e r c o n t e n t . Ζ STRIPPED is an exclusive in-studio performance series created for artists who thrive on performing without the typical studio and video embellishments, this content is exclusive to Clear Channel. Ζ Sneak Peek- Exclusive music from your favorite artists BEFORE its available in stores. Ζ In-Concert Live & On Demand-Get a front row seat to watch concert footage of your favorite artists. Ζ Music on Demand- Allows listeners to hear music before you can buy it in stores. It is also an opportunity to hear music that is currently available in stores from todays hottest artists. Ζ NEW-A Star making vehicle showcasing tomorrow’s biggest artists Ζ Podcasting Unique Viral content as podcasts may be shared Ζ Streaming Banners Listen to your favorite radio station live on your computer. Ζ Email Blast Sponsorship sent to opt-in database members Ζ Keyword Compliments on-air messaging providing a shortcut to finding important information about you (powered by Google)
16. T h e in t e g r a t e d m a r k e t in g o p p o r t u n it ie s w it h Z 10 0 a n d C l e a r C h a n n e l p r o p e r t i e s a r e e n d le s s ! C o m in g f r o m a n e x p e r ie n t ia l m a r k e t in g ba c kg round,I k n o w t h a t w h e n a f f o r d e d t h e o p p o r t u n it y tod ig d e e p e r in t o y o u r p la n s I w ill b e a b le t o p r o v id e a t u r n -k e y c u s t o m iz e d s o lu t io n t h a t d e liv e r s o n y o u r v a r io u s m a r k e t in g o b je c t iv e s !