1. A Message from Diane Turton Every Diane Turton real estate transaction is managed with unparalleled expertise, service and value by an experienced, award-winning team. Diane Turton, Realtors strives for our clients’ complete satisfaction, and is dedicated to concluding every real estate transaction successfully by providing support, guidance and attention throughout the entire process. Over 20 years ago, Diane Turton, Realtors was founded on five core values – Trust, Communication, Service, Courtesy and Knowledge and today, every sales associate in every office maintains the same principles with every transaction.• Trust We do what we say we’ll do, and deliver more than we promise.• Communication We help clients make well-informed decisions by providing accurate, timely and relevant information.• Service Superb service delivers tangible value.• Knowledge Knowledge is money – our clients’ and our own. We invest in people whose connections and knowledge work for our clients.• Courtesy We are professional, respectful and responsive, even under adversity. Our priority is to ensure that you will be treated fairly, honestly and courteously and are ensured the utmost care and concern. Your customer service experience will be unparalleled because we realize that our success is contingent upon our customers’ success, and their perception of the entire buying, selling or renting process. We will always do our best to service you in the most professional manner. Not only will you be attended to with only the best care, your home will be successfully marketed and represented by top-notch, award-winning sales associates.
2. About Diane Turton, Realtors“More than 75% of our business comes from client referrals or repeat business, and 99% of our clients say they would do business with us again.” - Diane TurtonAll agents on board with Diane Turton, Realtors take pride in providing unparalleledservice to every client they work with, treating each one with respect, honesty anddignity. And, behind all good agents is a vast support system that enables them toprovide so much value to clients, so quickly.At Diane Turton, Realtors we maintain an extensive support staff including marketingexperts, financial analysts and information technology professionals who work togetheron behalf of all of our clients, agents and offices.You can rely on our team of hundreds of agents and staff members, all dedicated tomaking your dreams a reality.It’s the ideal combination… the attention you expect from a small firm and the capabilitiesof a nationwide leader.
3. Middletown Rumson Ocean Township Ocean Grove Avon-by-the-Sea Wall Spring Lake Sea Girt Point Pleasant Jackson Point Pleasant Beach Brick Bay Head Lavallette Toms RiverLacey Manahawkin Surf City Diane Turton, Realtors 19 Convenient Sales Locations Beach Haven
4. Proud Member: The Largest Relocation Network Diane Turton, Realtors, a Member of $400 Billion Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™ $300 Billion $200 Billion $100 Billion $0 Co GM Sot RE Pru Ce Rea Ke ER ldw /M ntu ller heb AC den A lty E ell AX ry 2 Wil y tial Ba ’s xec 1 liam nk u er tive s s We represent the network that outsells the competition!Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™ is an international network of the best-known local and regional independent real estate names in the business, with 1.3 milliontransactions valued at over $400 billion annually, more than any other residential realestate organization. Source: LeadingRE affiliate survey and sales averages and associate counts for competitor networks as provided to REAL Trends for its Top 500 survey
5. Memberships & Affiliations• National Association of Realtors• New Jersey Association of Realtors• Florida Association of Realtors• Womens Council of Realtors (WCR)• NJ Association of Women Business Owners (NJAWBO)• Association of Real Estate Women (AREW)• International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI)• New Jersey Shore Builders Association• Whos Who in Luxury Real Estate• Board Of Regents• Leading Real Estate Companies of the Worldtm (formally known as RELO®)• Luxury Portfolio• Employee Relocation Council (ERC)• Tri-State Relocation Services Group• Monmouth Ocean County Development Council (MODC)• NJ300 Group of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce• Chambers of Commerce memberships in New Jersey include the New Jersey State plus Belmar, Brick, Eastern Monmouth County, Ocean Grove, Point Pleasant, Point Pleasant Beach, South Monmouth County, Southern Ocean County, Toms River-Ocean County, Western Monmouth County.• Chambers of Commerce memberships in Florida include Jupiter, Tequesta, Juno Beach and North Palm Beach.• Board of Realtors memberships in New Jersey include Ocean County, Monmouth County and South Monmouth County.• Board of Realtors memberships in Florida include Jupiter- Tequesta-Hobe Sound and the Palm Beaches.
6. Luxury Market Affiliations An invitation-only elite network comprised of the finest and most The flagship luxury program of Leading experienced professional brokers in the Real Estate Companies of the World ™, luxury real estate industry. the International real estate network that Diane Turton, Realtors represents Ocean participates in more million-dollar plus County, New Jersey. luxury transactions than any other single real estate organization. An invitation-only educational and networking event for successful agents, regardless of company affiliation, who are seriously committed to the listing,marketing and selling of high-end residential real estate. The Luxury Real Estate network is anDiane Turton serves as a Director for this organization. international network of the finest residential luxury real estate brokerages in the world. An organization for real estate sales agents Our professionals are trained and who work in the upper-tier residential market experienced to provide the specialized around the world (top ten percent of market services that you require when you desire sales as defined by price range or $500,000, the finest in personal attention in selling whichever is higher). or buying a luxury home. 1.877.DTURTON email@example.com
7. Firm Awards & Accolades• New Jersey’s Top Women-Owned Business, NJ BIZ, 2007, 2006• Readers’ Choice Award Best Real Estate Agency in Ocean County and One of the Best in Monmouth County, Asbury Park Press and Ocean County Observer, 2006• Golden Osprey Award presented by the Southern Monmouth Chamber of Commerce 2006• New Jerseys Best 50 Women in Business, NJ BIZ, 2006• New Jerseys Finest, one of the Fifty Fastest Growing companies in New Jersey, NJ BIZ, 2005• Readers’ Choice Award Best Real Estate Agency in Ocean County and One of the Best in Monmouth County, Asbury Park Press, 2005• Readers’ Choice Award One of the Best Real Estate Agencies in Ocean County, Ocean County Observer, 2005• Ranked in top 120 in sales volume, National Relocation and Real Estate Magazines annual Power Broker Report and Survey, 2005• Member of National Relocation and Real Estate Magazines Billion Dollar Club, 2005• RELO® Award of Excellence for Outgoing Referral Production, 2004• RELO® Peak Producer, Silver Level, 2004• "Community Service Award," The Luxury Conclave (TLC) hosted by Unique Homes, The Wall Street Journal, Unique Global Estates, and The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, 2004• Merit Winner for Best Associate Member Website, New Jersey Shore Builders Association, 2004• Readers’ Choice Award Best Real Estate Agency in Monmouth and Ocean Counties, Asbury Park Press, 2004• Readers’ Choice Award One of the Best Real Estate Agencies in Ocean County, Ocean County Observer, 2004• One of the 500 most successful firms, National Relocation and Real Estate Magazines annual Power Broker Report and Survey, 2004, 2002• Readers’ Choice Award One of the Best Real Estate Agencies in Monmouth and Ocean Counties, Asbury Park Press, 2003• Best Real Estate Agency in Ocean County and One of the Best Real Estate Agencies in Monmouth County, Asbury Park Press, 2002• Best Real Estate Agency, Asbury Park Press, 2001• Readers Choice Award as the Best Realtor, Ocean County Observer, 2001• One of the 350 most successful firms, National Relocation and Real Estate Magazines annual Power Broker Report and Survey, 2001• "Silver Gull Award," Monmouth/Ocean Development Council for Economic Development, 2000• "Golden Osprey Award," Southern Monmouth Area Chamber of Commerce, 1999• "Premmy Award" for positively contributing to REALTORÒ image, New Jersey Association of REALTORS, 1998• "REALTOR of the Year" award, Ocean County Board of REALTORS, 1992• Gold Award, New Jersey Association of Realtors, 1988• Presidents Club Award, New Jersey Association of Realtors, 1985
8. Diane Turton Personal Honors• Enterprising Women of the Year, Enterprising Women Magazine, 2006• "Humanitarian of the Year," National Conference for Community and Justice (NCCJ-NJ), Jersey Shore Chapter, 2006• "Businesswomen of the Year," Office Depot, 2005• Entrepreneur of the Year(R) National Award nominee, Ernst & Young, 2005• "Distinguished Citizen of the Year," together with husband, Bruce Turton, Boy Scouts, Jersey Shore Council, 2005• "Clara Barton Humanitarian Award," American Red Cross, Jersey Coast Chapter, 2005• "Lifetime Leadership Award," Point Pleasant Chamber of Commerce, 2005• "One of the Top 25 Women of Influence," NJ BIZ, 2004• "ATHENA Award," Western Monmouth Chamber of Commerce, 2004• "Humanitarian of the Year," FoodBank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties, 2004• Honored by the Womens Fund of New Jersey for service, leadership and commitment to Real Estate, 2003• Scoutings "Good Turn" award for outstanding contributions to the community, Boy Scouts, Jersey Shore Council, 1998• "Leadership Award for Excellence," Point Pleasant Chamber of Commerce, 1998• "A Salute To Women Leaders, " New Jersey Association Women Business Owners, 1997• Named "Champion of the Year," Tom Hopkins, Champions Unlimited, 1988
9. Why Diane Turton, Realtors?• 19 strategically located sales offices open 7 days a week• 500+ experienced “hand-picked” award-winning agents• Strong market share - #1 in most markets served (Source: MLS)• Hands-on managerial support for more personalized attention• Brand name recognition• Unprecedented knowledge of our marketplace• Repeat and referral business from satisfied, loyal clients• National brand exposure and networking affiliations• Community Involvement & Support reputation• Commitment to environment as a certified “green” company• Turton Referral Company, a network of over 200 licensed agents• Signature Properties Division brings in high-end buyers• Fluent in 12 languages
10. Marketing Your Home The process begins with getting to know you and your home. In our initial meetings we will take exterior and interior photos, measure each room, and assess your homes key features. Your Diane Turton, Realtors Sales Associate will also ask about any improvements you may have made over the years and listen to whatever concerns you may have. Everything we learn will go into creating a customized marketing plan that will provide you with a clear idea of what will be done to attract the most potential, qualified buyers to your home. Your plan will include such features as:• A guarantee of marketing activities• Print materials and websites that will carry the ad for your home• Promotional materials to hand out or mail with photos of your home and its special features• The use of our Open House program to bring you potential buyers Once you list with Diane Turton, Realtors, your Sales Associate will immediately start implementing your marketing plan to help you achieve a timely sale at the best possible price.
11. How Buyers First Learned About the Home They Purchasedof all buyers used the Internet during their home search in 2006. 25 20 Internet 15 Newspaper 10 5 0 1997 2002 2006 Source: National Association of Realtors 2006 annual survey of Home Buyers and Sellers
12. Major Steps of the Home Sales Process Where your Agent will be your “Consultant” and “Project Manager” through the very end Closing Final Closing Consultation Date Walk-Through Deed Set Inspection Transferred Continue Conditions Satisfied Consultant Or Consultant Provides Revisions Made Executes Support Financing Inspections Consultant Assists & Consultant Assists & Consultation Conditions & Consultation Monitors Progress Monitors Progress & Appraisal Other Conditional Consultant Assists & Consultation Contracts Monitors Progress Signed Agreement Consultant Assists & Consultation & Monitors Progress To Contract Intent to Consultation Purchase Negotiations Consultation Notification Buyer Qualified Screening Buyers Interviews Look Market Consultation Consultation Reaction Marketing Plan ConsultationImplementation First Consultation
13. Customizable Services Include…Marketing Your Home• Entry into a Multiple Listing Service (MLS) entry on multiple systems• Listing presence on the Diane Turton, Realtors website• Realtor.com enhanced exposure• Targeted local and regional advertising• Tailored internet exposure on numerous websites• Full time marketing department to assist your agent• Customized marketing guarantee• Provide and update your complimentary Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) throughout the listing process• Photography inside and out, aerial photography where appropriate, virtual tours• Scheduling and hosting of caravans, broker and public open houses by permission• Strong visual market presence with placement of our recognized blue and green lawn signs• Direct mailing of customized “Just Listed” mailers• Development of special property flyers• Event marketing and promotions• Referral network of home staging services• Rental services• Certified senior residential specialists available• Hands-on broker, Diane TurtonConsulting & Negotiating• Schedule appointments and field calls from Realtor community• Diligent follow-up programs with qualified buyers• Contact client at least once a week with feedback and market updates• Internet lead associate to liaise between qualified buyers and your agent• Assist in the negotiations on offers from qualified buyers• In-house relocation department to assist you with your move• One stop shopping with Turton Financial Holdings: Signature Mortgage, Title and Insurance• Home warranties available• Highly qualified office support staffManaging the Sales Transaction• Complete all related listing paperwork explaining documents, i.e., seller’s disclosure, CIS, etc.• Liaise between client and attorneys• Consult and manage all major steps of the home sales process from contract to closing, i.e., gaining conditional contract signatures, scheduling and managing inspections, final walk- through, closing deed transfer, etc.Each Diane Turton Listing Agent customizes available services to our client’s individual needs.
14. Turton Signature Services Owners title insurance is an essential part of the home-buying process, providing homeownership protection that is critical to the security of any home. Title insurance is issued only after a thorough search of the title, requiring a detailed examination of historical public records by experts. Turton Signature Title Agency, LLC utilizes only highly qualified attorneys, title agents and notaries to conduct closings. Turton Signature Mortgage, LLC utilizes a proprietary search engine to access the most competitive loan programs and financing terms, as well as automated loan underwriting software to further streamline the application and funding process. With one of the nations highest application approval rates, Turton Signature Mortgage works hand-in-hand with all of our sales associates to get our clients home fast. Signature Insurance Agency, LLC is able to offer a wide variety of products and providers, including some of the nations most highly-rated companies as well as other major regional and national insurance carriers. With its expertise, combined with advanced technological systems and personalized customer service, Signature Insurance Agency is positioned to be able to find the best coverage, at the best price, for each customers unique situation.