Joomla! offers a powerful platform to serve content and run a website but so often, the power of Joomla! is overshadowed by incorrect implementation.
Instructor Jen Kramer will show attendees how to harness the power of Joomla 1.6 to fit their content strategy and website planning, through a practical, real life scenario. Created especially for Joomla! users, this session will give users an excellent overview of how to properly use the Joomla! CMS in non-technical language.
Key Learning Points:
* How to establish effective site goals
* Create a general site map
* Organize site content correctly
* Plan the site structure
* Use Categories and Article Content effectively
* DEMO: Implement what we've learned
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.