9. The number of the university students grows up in the world from 13 millions to 85 millions in 35 years (Unesco) StudentN E T
10. StudentN E T
11. in an INTERNATIONAL/MOBILITY CONTEXT
12. The best studies for The companies your career The financial aidsCan a student or a young professional,get easily in touch with the education and work opportunities over the world?Job opportunities The organizations of your interest
13. Million projects with the same goal, in development
14. Linkedin’s mission is to connect the world’sprofessionals to make them more productiveand successful.The company believes that in a global connected economy, success as a professional and competitiveness as a company depends upon faster access to insight and resources you can trust. To help accomplish this mission, Linkedin leverages Joyent infrastructure to operate several Linkedin subdomains including mobile.linkedin.com. People is working on it… “When we started Jumo over a year and half ago, we had a simple mission: to use technology to help everyday people have a meaningful impact on the world. We’ve long believed that the best way to facilitate positive change is to connect individuals to outstanding organizations working on the ground in our communities and around the world.”
15. What is MyPlan.com?MyPlan.com helps students and professionals plan more fulfilling lives bymaking well-informed decisions about their education and careers.Whether you’re deciding on what college to go to, choosing a major,planning ahead for your first career, or thinking about making a careerchange, MyPlan.com can help you explore options and bring clarity andinsight into figuring out what’s right for you. 100% independent andunbiased, MyPlan.com gives you the truth about colleges, careers andmajors. Our research and data is the most comprehensive you’ll findanywhere on the subject. And, with dozens of easy-to-use tools, we’ve madegetting to that information convenient, simple and fun.
16. BUT WHY THE YOUNG PEOPLE FEEL STILL LOST?
18. We propose two main free services: PROFESSIONAL AND CONNECTED WITH THE REALITYEDUCATIONAL ORIENTATIONPOSSIBLE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR YOU, WITH A REAL AND DINAMIC RECOMMENDED ROLES / KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEPOSITIONS FOR YOUR PROFILE OPPORTUNITIES THE RECRUITMENT AND DEVELOPMENT IN NETWORK WITH THE PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL STAKEHOLDERS ASSESSMENT METHOLOGY -Companies -Competences / Potential -Universities -Actitudes -Training offers -Values -Financial aids -Roles
19. StudentN E T and we propose an YOU MAKE OUR analysis in terms of possible work ASSESSMENT positions, recommended education and opportunities in companies A single, easy and quick platform where students can interact and find the orientation that they need for their professional and academic lives.
20. StudentN E T This is a social, academic and professional network for students, professionals, companies and organizations who are interested in “smart careers”
21. 1 STEP 2 STEP 3 STEPZONE: ZONE: ZONE:ITALY SPAIN EUROPEPROFILES: PROFILES: PROFILES: BUSINESS, BUSINESS, BUSINESS, HUMANITIES, SOCIAL HUMANITIES, SOCIAL HUMANITIES, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND SCIENCES AND SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING ENGINEERING ENGINEERING PROFILES PROFILES PROFILES
22. StudentNet Newtwork with your profile like LinkedIn Human Resources Development Profile Languages: Spanish, English, Basque, Italian From Basque Country, Spain Current area: Rome Student of MA of Human Resources in Sapienza University Bachelor Degree in Humanities and Business 2003-2007 University of Deusto, San Sebastián, Spain Act. Intern in recruitment and training at Serco Roma, Italy (Act.-) Intern in recruitment at Fendi 2012 (2 months) Roma, Italy HR generalist 2007-2011 (3 years and 8 months) Indar Electric, San Sebastián, Spain Intern in recruitment at Grupo Norte 2006-07 (1 year) San Sebastian, Spain Contacts
23. StudentNet Assessment area (private) Technical competences Transversal competences Recommended Team Role Work positions Values and personality trends Motivations and aspirations TESTs
24. Companies with the Database characteristic to have this profiles in the organization Recommended positions: Companies with this positions: HR Business Partner A2A AceaExample: HR Generalist Agip Azienda Generale Italiana Petroli ( Recruiter petroleum retailer) Development manager Ansaldo EnergiaAPI Anonima Italiana Petroli ( Training Specialist petroleum retailer)C*Blade S.p.A. Edison S.p.A. (electricity and natural gas) Other relationed positions: Enel Ente Nazionale per lenergia ELettrica (energy) HR advisor Eni Ente Nazionale Idrocarburi ( Compesation and Benefits specialist petroleum) Erg (Edoardo Raffinerie Garrone) ( Payroll specialist petroleum)FalckIP Italiana Petroli ( Labour relation specialist petroleum retailer)P.Energy ( renewable energy)S HR manager aras (petroleum) Selenia (petroleum retailer) Techint
25. Position details and Current job positions: recommended training: Hr generalistRoma | Lavoro RomaPer multinazionale cliente ricerchiamo un hr generalistHR Business Partner il candidato verrà inserito all’interno della direzione risors KijijiCreare allertaCondividereSalva in myTrovitOfferteJob Description di lavoro simili: risorse umane roma, hr roma- Hr GeneralistNapoli | Lavoro NapoliUna- multinazionale leader nel settore entertainment ricerca un hr generalist a roma (rifRecommended training: : famo206061). il candidato ideale, al quale è... 3 settimane- bricabrac--TRAINING AND EDUCATION CENTERS
26. You can know new positions (job descriptions) interesting for your career. Students You will know yourself better, as a recruiter can see you. Detect potential talents Companies Develop their employer branding Help socially (Social Responsibility) In a few time you can access to the jobpost from companies, organizations of others who are looking for somebody with your profile: Job browser methodology. Students You can see the profiles, comments and ratings of students / professionals and companies about the courses / trainings / companies culture. Education and The education and training offer is in relation with real training org. career goals and it’s recommended for professionals of the network. Students Contact with people for social, academic or professional Everybody who is interactions. (Share notes, ideas, projects, collaborations, etc.)interested in student
27. Our first focus: In the future:Increase the knowledge of the The company mentoring thepeople about the possible job people.positions The people could connect with theIncrease their self-knowledge best company for their values and personality.Increase the knowledge of thecompanies The right education for the right person in the right moment
28. In a networking environment…..
29. Working in partnership with themain Universities