Transcript of "Body piercings – what you should know"
Body Piercings – What You
Body Piercing Through
Never go to the place where piercing gun is used
to pierce body part, it is dangerous for your skin.
Don't put yourself at risk when there is a safer, less
painful way to go about it and that is Needle.
Nickel Jewelry Allergies
Many people are allergic to nickel, there is a lot of
cheap jewelry contains this metal and causes
reactions. Buy suitable jewelry metals like gold,
surgical steel, titanium etc.
Don’t Change Jewelry of
Don’t change the jewelry of a new body piercing.
It takes some time to heal properly. Different time
period is required for different piercings. Avoid
changing jewelry before healing.
Keep It Clean - Tips
• Wash hands properly before touching pierced
• Do not play with new piercings
• Sometimes we thing piercing is healed, but the
tissue is still fragile on the inside
• Clean area with saline solution 2 – 3 times a
• Dry using disposable paper product and keep
it dry always to avoid infection
• Don’t use soap more than 2 times a day
• Avoid local piercers in your area, always
choose an experienced professional piercer.
• Avoid using alcohol, hydrogen peroxide,
betadine, hibiclens, or ointments
• Avoid Over cleaning your piercing, It can
• Avoid wearing hanging and heavy jewelry until
piercing is fully healed
• Use a water proof bandage, if you get wet
Have a Happy Piercing
Get Safe Body Piercing
Check out some jewelry
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.