Engaging Top Experts with Video - from the Online Marketing Summit
How to Engage Top Experts With
Creator and Host
Marketing Made Simple TV
Today You Will Learn
• How to create entertaining and educational
videos which attract top experts in your industry.
• How to get the attention of those top experts.
• Why you need three objectives.
Jeff Ogden is the Creator and Host of the popular
TV on the Web show, Marketing
Made Simple TV. He’s also known as
The Fearless Competitor.
Prior to Marketing Made Simple TV,
Jeff was host of Mad Marketing TV,
sponsored by Act-On Software.
• Be utterly fearless!
• Learn all the time.
• Brainstorm ways to improve.
• Find mentors and use them.
• No wine before its time.
Why must you be fearless?
What if you were asked to do something
you’ve never done?
What if it requires a lot of risk and exposure?
What would you say?
Learn from the past
Mad Marketing TV was a show created by Act-
On Software and hosted by Jeff Ogden
No Calls to Action. Only ran at YouTube and the
Jeff booked the guests and did the interviews.
Moving from V1 to V2 – key goals
1. Syndication to top sites
2. Calls to Action
3. Highly entertaining and famous guests
Move The Needle
Move the needle by sitting down with pen
Identify the top 5 experts you’d like to meet.
Then find their contact information.
Think of how you might help THEM
Who are Your Top Experts?
1. Have the courage to be fearless
2. Commit to continuous improvement
3. Set critical thinking time
4. Always be helping
5. What are your three values/objectives?
It premieres every Thursday at noon ET/9am
Syndicates 2 weeks later.
www.marketingmadesimple.tv is the main
Where Can You Find Marketing Made Simple TV?
Learn more at