1. TalentReef Social Recruiting Platform Tim Leonard Jeff Ernst Co-founders
2. Every company wants the highest quality candidates. But the competition for top talent is more intense than ever. http://www.flickr.com/photos/27618955@N07/2589254013/
3. Why? ARE using search engines and social networks. ARE NOT looking on job boards. ARE NOT reading employment ads. ARE often passive candidates. ARE NOT browsing your career pages. ARE consuming the information they want, when they want it, on their preferred device. Top candidates…
4. Top candidates CARE ABOUT… Company culture Work environment Leadership styles “ Will I want to jump out of bed every morning to go to work there?” Shared values
5. To ATTRACT them, you must deliver a candidate experience that… Connects with them emotionally . Engages them. Conveys your clear, differentiated employment brand. Gets them excited about your opportunity. Makes it easy for them to interact with you.
6. Directly source passive candidates Employees share with friends/networks Attract Links from career site Found on search engines Email and text updates Engage & interact Videos of hiring managers describing ideal profile 2 3 Videos showcasing employees & workplace Links to promotional tools Track & measure 4 Subscribe to updates Fan / Friend/ Follow / Share Integrate with ATS or apply by email Join talent network Live chat, email <ul><li>Sharing: who? how? </li></ul><ul><li>Traffic: volume? sources? </li></ul><ul><li>Behavior: apply? join? </li></ul><ul><li>Results: cost? quality? </li></ul>Interactive, multi-media, web and mobile landing pages for jobs and job categories TalentReef: a candidate experience that attracts top talent for current & future openings Apply Now Ask a Question Express Interest Create 1
7. This is the candidate experience most companies provide. Go from this…
8. … to this. Compelling pages that attract and engage .
9. Pages are delivered where your candidates are - web , mobile , on your Career site , in social networks .
10. Pages are optimized to be found on search engines. Meta Title and Description tags Keyword-rich job description Sharing pages creates inbound links Pages have long lifespan to build authority
11. Drive traffic: Recruiters and employees can easily share opportunities with friends and social networks. Example: Share on Facebook Share buttons
12. Visitors can watch videos of hiring managers describing what they’re looking for in the ideal candidate. Videos that convey culture
13. Videos that convey your employment brand and culture . Videos that engage visitors
14. Information that will engage the right type of candidates and entice them to take the next step. Multiple ways to connect and learn more
15. Get prospective candidate to become a fan , a follower , an RSS or mobile subscriber . Join your Facebook Fan Page Subscribe to mobile updates Connect with the recruiter or hiring manager
16. Potential candidates can self-qualify based on explicit requirements. Job requirements
17. Convert visitors into members of your talent network : they can Apply, Express Interest, Ask a Question, Share. Many ways to interact Integrate with your Applicant Tracking System
18. Great candidates are using mobile devices. Interact with them on their terms. <ul><li>Subscribe to text updates </li></ul><ul><li>Browse openings </li></ul><ul><li>Watch videos </li></ul><ul><li>Express interest </li></ul>Potential candidates can:
19. To learn more, connect with us… Tim Leonard [email_address] 978.692.1101 Twitter: @timpleonard LinkedIn: /in/timpleonard Jeff Ernst [email_address] 978.460.1344 Twitter: @jeffernst LinkedIn: /in/jeffernst With TalentReef, you… Attract higher quality candidates Grow your talent networks Increase employee referrals Lower recruiting costs