The social and mobile web landscape has provided the means for everyone to become a publisher.
Social networks have allowed us to not only create content but reach a global audience.
But shouting at 2 billion people is hard.
Social platforms such as Twitter allow us to speak to our tribes, fans and followers. The ones that matter.
So what are the challenges to creating content?
1. Finding the ideas and inspiration - “If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot.” - Stephen King
2. My ideas are not original
3. Forgetting about “you”
4. Building a platform
What are the Opportunities?
1. It positions you as an expert
2. Networking opportunities
3. It has given the introvert a voice
4. Provides opportunity to create our own online asset & IP that you own
5. It has given creativity a platform
6. Monetise your content
In this presentation I reveal what have I learned about creating content that spreads.